Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

thanks hon. think i'm just having a down day. all my loss does at the mo is remind me that i've done this bit already... then i went on holiday. i suppose thin people gain on their hols too. but i'm not one yet. hmph.

abz xx

*sigh* i hope not. just keeping slinky for christmas and a wedding dress in my head to keep me away from the pizza that's caaaaalling me. caaaalling meeeeee. ha. it's the demon sent to taunt me. then i have one eventually and don't like it that much... so hopefully i shall be able to steer clear. if not then i'll jump back on wagon again... not much else to do is there really? sorry guys. am feeling really blue. it doesn't happen often. but when it does i really really can't get out of it until i've slept usually. hopefully it will just be today... back at work tomorrow and will have to be fake perky all day if not... hate that.

abz xx

Hang in there abz, another week or so and your holiday gain will be gone and you'll be onto the next stretch. Fab loss for the week as well.

Aww Abz, really hope you feel better soon. It's horrible when you are having a low day.

You have got to stop beating yourself about your holiday gain - you are doing something about it. It would be so easy to continue eating and not getting on track, but you've got back on it and are working towards your weight loss again. Giving in would only make you feel worse about yourself. Give yourself a little time and you will be the weight you were pre-hols and lighter.

You can do it Abz x

yeah well. i'm going to have a small something with tea i think. nothing that will make my calories massive. just something to remind me that it isn't the end of the world. i don't know what yet. don't worry. i'm not going on a diet destruction. i just feel like i'm in a box at the mo. i'll get over it though. the holiday weight will go!!

abz xx

Hi Abz

How you feeling now?

on the subject of teeth i had mine 'done' and the work was fininshed about 12 months ago.

I didnt have fixed braces in the end, i had the removable ones, my teeth were well wonky so he took 2 out on the top and used a spacer brace to seperate my teeth a bit. had a weird contraption to sort out my over bite as i had the opposite proble to you and needed my bottom jaw to come forward.

It was the spacer brace but had a big step at the back which meant i couldn't bite where i normally did so had to bite forward and somehow it worked... madness!!

My teeth look amazing now and is the best thing i ever did.

Have got a gap at the top on each side about halfway back, but i can cope with that as i can actually smile on a photo now

Anyway keep strong, and if your feeling naff then get to bed and tomorrow is a new day

xxx

Hey Abz - hope you're feeling better and BunnyG is right, you're doing great losing holiday lbs - you could easily have gone the other way and put more on.....after a good nights sleep I'm sure you'll feel better - we're proud of you hun. x

Morning Abz, hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling better this morning. xxxxxxxx

thanks guys. well i did have a wee relapse last night. i had a small piece of pizza for my dinner. but i do not feel bad about this. in fact i feel proud because the other two bits sat there and looked at me and i decided i was full and didn't want them and threw them away. which is major headway. if it's there i tend to eat it. especially if it's my demon, pizza...

so having got that out of my system i am feeling a bit better diet wise this morning. no gain after the pizza antics. i am two nectarines down and am about to have my first shake. i've made a choc shake with filter coffee. i have no idea what it's going to taste like but i'll let you know when i've gotten rid of all the lumps :D

thanks for your help guys. you are all stars :D now i just need to carry on losing.

am still feeling rather depressed. i really don't know why. maybe it's the change in the weather? it's been trenching down all day :(

abz xx

well done with the pizza abz, the weather makes me feel down to hun.xx

oh no. i'm going out for tapas... must stick to salad. must stick to salad. must stick to salad...

abz xx

hey abz, well done on the pizza. make sure and be good this eve hun :) the weather is crap here aswell and it can make me feel rubbish aswell. not today though :D!!!

hey guys. well the scales are moving in the right direction again. another lb off, woo, ha. but i think that may be due to the insane amount of water i was drinking last night, i ended up getting up twice through the night to go to the loo. not good!! ha.

well i'm shattered, again. and sitting here cradling a cup of black coffee probably isn't helping, but getting up when it's totally dark, and getting to work before it's light isn't doing much to lift my mood.

i'm really into comfort food at the moment. i'm really craving mash and gravy and am wondering how much damage a bit of gravy would do... might have to ask my cdc...

abz xx

Just caught up with your diary... well done on 6.75lb.... Your doing great hun!!!! :) x

Keep going x Won't be long.. before your back at pre hol weight x

Nas x

Back