Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Arrrr abz lol i've done similar things before. Arranged two things and not even realising you've arranged to do them at the same time on the same day. It doesn't matter what she thinks chick, don't worry. We all know the truth:p and congrats on the loss!! xxx

Hey well done on the loss Abz!!

Bummer about the mix up of days! I've done that so much this week.. I keep arranging things for friday as its blank on my calendar & then Hubby reminds me its my birthday & he's got things planned!

Sounds like you've done really well on getting back on track since your hols... you should feel very proud.x

thanks elle :) well i've texted her now it's a reasonable hour, ha. i'm so tiiiiired. it's going to be a coffee driven day today methinks. and then i'm working until 11pm and getting up at 6 tomorrow so i can have friday off. it's going to be a nightmare...

still. i'm meeting a friend of mine for coffee in about an hour so that's ok :) then thinking of arranging to meet another one for coffee when she has to go to work. so two coffees might help the situation. ooh phone.

right. that was my cdc, hee. she said i hadn't had kids yet so had no excuse from the loss of memory and laughed at me lots :D we are getting together at 8.15 tomorrow evening to have a natter and a weigh in etc. so that's good. and i'm getting a stock in of things then. so i need to think about how many porridges and bars i can get away with. ha. porridge, bars and chocolate shakes :D things may get a little dull but i like them sooo much and the porridge really fills me up. bless her she was lovely about it. wednesday is her day off and everything so i feel rather bad but she persuaded me. ha. and i suppose i will be handing over a wad of cash too...

linzi!! you know what the answer is to your problem don't you? WRITE YOUR BIRTHDAY IN HUGE BLOCK CAPITALS ON YOUR BLOODY CALENDAR!! hee.

oh. and i've lost another 1.5 lbs since i got up... :S i won't change my weigh in but i weighed myself several times in disbelief. perhaps i should always weigh myself at 10am :D

abz xx

Linzi, HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY!!?? No no no that will not do!!!!

Wish i could meet up with a friend for coffee :( Can i come lol? Ill have to leave work but ill be up there in a good few hours abz haha. by which time i suppose you'll be at work lol. Oh well.

Really pleased that she'll meet you tomorrow, although i know i'd be up for it if you were paying me hahaha.
xxx

ha. well i'm at work early. i feel terrible. not ketosis terrible. flu terrible. i'm really hoping i haven't picked up fresher's flu...

am sitting down with my first pack of the day. and my first litre of water. but then i'm here for the next 11 hours so i figured i'd have to pace myself...

am feeling quite good today. felt bloody awful last night and ended up watching singalong high school the musical. i know. i know. but i love it. can't wait for number 3!! now i just have to find a convenient small child to take with me so i don't look ridiculous. thomas wants to come too though. so he'll look more daft :D hee. anyways. it cheered me up a bit. although it nearly made me cry. hormonal i hear you say? never!! might watch the second one tonight :p

and now i'm going back in the corner to hide...

abz xx

oh oh. and be really really proud of me. the secretary at work is 40 today and there are at least 10 different kinds of cake in the kitchen for people to help themselves to. and i was in there all alone with it all looking at me and i made my soup and walked away!! :D :D

abz xx

woohoooooooooo abz i am indeed immensely proud of you! I, too, have resisted the homemade blueberry muffins that the secretary brought in...

high school musical? lol. i just plain refuse to watch it, my sis practically forces the disney channel on me when there's nothing else on tv, i wont let her do the same with this:p

xxx

i love it :D it's cheesy and it's naff and i have a small crush on zac efron but sssh. that's a secret :D i love silly musical things. LOVED hairspray. and i didn't even realise that was zac efron in it so it's despite that. ha. i'm not 15. honest!!

abz xx

you know what though, those 'kids' arent that young. im sure one of the girls, the one with the blonde hair, is like a few months older than me. x

hey abz, well done on the this weeks weigh in and the extra bit down today :) ive done things like that aswell mixing up things one time i went to the doctor and i got the wrong day ooops felt like right eejit!!! at least your cdc can fit you in tomorrow evening so thats not to bad :)

becky x

i know, but it's her day off. i'm having to go after her kids are in bed so we don't disturb them as her OH is working :S oooops.

abz xx

ha. i'm sure she doesn't :) need to decide what i'm going to have. can't wait for the porridge in the morning :D

and i have missed baaaaaaaaaaaars. haven't had any for weeks now and they are lovely :)

my workmate is popping to tesco and getting me some cooked chicken. yum :D i don't have any food with me and i'm here until 11 so i need to have my 810 bit. i can always grab a couple of bits of salad when at home though...

abz xx

aww 11pm that sucks, but at least you have friday of. what are your plans for it? i never got to try the porridge!! i was down with my cdc last sat cuz wanted to get rid of the rest of the cd stuf i had. like 40 tetra's!!! brought her chocs and flowers she was delighted!!

awww, aren't you a sweetie :D

well on friday i think i'm going to veg at my mate's house with a cuppa and am going to make lists of all the things i need to get sorted for my wedding. costs of things, things i've forgotten, people i want to invite. how much money i'm going to have. all that kind of thing. because i haven't yet. it's all just in my head. and at some point i'm going to forget something crucial. i just know it!! ha. so that's the plan for friday. this weekend i'm thinking finish off the bathroom!! ha. we have big bare plaster walls in one part where the toilet had to be ripped out and replaced so it needs panelling. if i manage to get OH to do the sawing bit i'll end up doing the rest i guess...

abz xx

that should work off a few extra pounds and all, doing it DIY lol. i'm working all weekend again this week :( x

sounds like a plan hun sophie drew all over my lists that i made!!!yeah thats what i get for leaving them lying about still readable kinda but might just do them again!!!hope you get the bathroom sorted.lots of jobs round here that need to be done trying to get bf to do anything is like trying to i dunno you just might aswell be talking to the wall...!

ha. well there's a huge list of stuff that needs to be done. i want to get my house valued so i can get the ball rolling on selling it but there are so many little things that you just live with when it's yours... and then you realise when you think about selling it that something really needs to be done about it!!

abz xx

well guys. it has occurred to me that i should probably get another photo taken soon as i'll have lost 2 stone shortly. however my before pic is me in my bra and troos. too much to post on here do you think? or can you all cope with me in a bra... i'll take the second one in a bra too... and a top. i'm sure i'll be able to find a terrible pic of me at my biggest somewhere.

abz xx

Back