abit embarressed but ...

amethyst

Banned
.. Can you help me please..

i really want to dress up for oh but am abit embarrssed, i am looking for something sexy, not only covers my belly but makes it flatter? and also has to cover my bum .. and have suspenders coming from it.. suspender dress is what i been looking for but i will still have to wear underwear to flatten my belly :( :eek:

does anyone know of any sites or anything i can search for please please.. got 2 weeks before we see eachother again...

many thanks :D

Not sure what look your going for but just found this on Ann Summers.... the reviews are pretty complimentary too about 'holding' you in etc....

Welcome to Ann Summers

Good luck finding something..... my hubby would just make the comment - that's nice - now take it off....:rolleyes::eek::D

What you chose?????? We need to see pics (not of you in it of course....;))

Glad you found something - hope he appreciates it.....:D

exactly what you picked.. lol got it of ebay though cus it was cheaper..

thanks so much guys xxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought the Sexy Secretary Ann Summers outfit at a party last weekend and its gorgeous! Does everything you said you wanted. Not sure what it is you went for but would recommend this one- and u can wear suspenders with it! xx

exactly what you picked.. lol got it of ebay though cus it was cheaper..

thanks so much guys xxxxxxxxxxxx

wow and that was the first one I looked at :D

yay for ebay it's brill for a bargain isn't it.....:D

Hope your hubby enjoys it....;)

try the "what katy did" website with very glam 40s style undies high waisted nipped in corsets etc thats where i plan to go when i get there

Back