Abolish the Myths - Reading for Newbies

You are completely right - I really love constructive critisism as in my head I know a lot of what you're saying, but someone reading with little or no knowledge will get a completely different message from it. Thank you very much indeed.

No problem, it's often difficult to get all that you are trying to say into words and although you know what you mean others may not. Keep up the support, it is always welcome here x

I've updated the post to include the things you have said and others I remembered! And as promised I have given you credit :D Once again thank you and cheers for your support and good luck to you on your SW journey I can see you are doing brilliantly well!

Good post Taz , but there are 5 plans ;):D
5? Red, green, Extra easy. Are you including Success express and Mix2Max in that? I see those as variations of the red and green and not separate plans

They can all be done in the same week though. Arent they all just variations of each other? EE is really just a variation of red and green. I think they are all plans in ther own rights, just some are not talked about as much, so get forgot about.

Good point! I guess as red and green were the originals and EE was launched as a new plan I just see it as the 3 plans. SE and M2M have always been talked about as something to do for a change rather than actual plans as they use red/green as a base. As does EE so I guess that kinda stamps on my theory! ha ha

Many thanks all of you for your very interesting and informative posts. X

Back