About to crack :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Come to my mums tonight and they all had a family meal and I just sat and watche and it didn't bother me but now I feel ready to crack, I think it's down to having no loss since Tuesday! Iv been fine for 1 1/2 weeks and food hasn't bothered me......why now?!?! :(

I think when your sat there watching others eat you have this little voice in your head saying "aww poor you, your missing out, look at them all enjoying the food and you can't have any" it's something that in normal circumstances we dont have to listen to because we're tucking in ourselves but what you have to remember is CD isn't forever it's just the start of a journey of learning how to control our hunger and desire to overeat. Personally I'd forgotten what hunger feels like!

You are doing so so well and my best advice is to go to sleep or have a bath to take your mind of it Hun x

Hey Pm, don't give up hunny, stay on here, nip over to the 'Fred' post on Bring Your Head In section on here and get ready to give your Fred a talking too!!!!!!

Seriously I've just read it and as a failed SSer many times over it talks straight to me!

Don't give up chick x

Stay away from those evil scales! You know they lie!! You'll have lost fat, just not water so they can't tell.

Hope you managed to stay strong and just went to bed instead!

Remember, it's common to go up to 5 days without anything showing up on the scales, then drop 2 pounds overnight. And also remember that it's common to not lose that much when you've had a great loss the week before - you kind of lost this week's weight last week, if that makes sense?

Keep on keeping on!

Hey Pm, don't give up hunny, stay on here, nip over to the 'Fred' post on Bring Your Head In section on here and get ready to give your Fred a talking too!!!!!!

Seriously I've just read it and as a failed SSer many times over it talks straight to me!

PM one of the things i constantly remind myself when i feel tempted is that i dont HAVE to not eat, i am CHOOSING to not eat. i find it easier if i feel the control is mine, that i have options.:)

i dont seem to be able to find a post named ' Jack ' over on that forum. maybe i cant see for looking. :eek:

Back