About to go ebay shopping...

Caz

Repeat Offender
My clothes are all getting too big so I'm about to go and try and find some stuff on ebay. I sold some stuff on there a little while ago so have a bit of cash in my paypal and then I'll add in a little bit too. So here goes!! Anyone else use ebay? Not sure how much luck I'm going to have with larger size clothes to be honest, but we'll see I guess!

I love Ebayyyyyyyyy! I've actually found some lovely stuff in larger sizes from there (brand new and used). What sizes are you after now hun? xxxx

Well I fit 22 now, so 22 and I guess if I see anything nice in a 20 too as I'm hopefully not that far off! My 22 jeans are getting loose now.

Ah go for the 20's then. No point buying stuff thats not going to look its best.

I can probably make my 22's last a couple of weeks to be honest and get 20 stuff now. I could wear size 20 tops, size 18 in a few more weeks.

I love Ebay..

Buy and sell quite a bit on there x

Have fun :) x

I've just bought a pair of jeans from next and two tops from monsoon tonight. Just under £10 for the three and about the same for postage. Looking forward to getting them next week.

Back