About to quit - would appreciate your thoughts...

I just looked at your avatar punch line which says "Skinny For Christmas" How much do you want that??? That is the question i ask myself everyday when i am finding it hard. "HOW MUCH DO I WANT THIS" i myself am quite a weak person and have to beat myself up to stay on track. I really hope whatever you decide or have decided that you find the right plan for you and your inner self.

I am beating the food demons up right now as only on day four, but i am fighting a hard fight.

Muchas Lovas xxxx

Keep fighting jimmyshoo - I'm also on day 4 and feeling more positive (although evenings are a tough time so I don't want to speak too soon!)

And thank you BL and Laydeebug for your ongoing support. To be honest, BL, you really need to post messages on every VLCD thread - may take you a while but just looking at your pictures gives me a little kick of motivation!

I'm still with ya DITR!

It's like climbing a large mountain, but we are getting fitter and healthier the higher we get....soon be at the top! xx :)

Hey Laydeebug, keep going! I've posted a message of support on the September thread, because I know you're having a rough time of it. I think you're reaching the mountain summit now, keep going!

Thinking of you x

Hey Laydeebug, keep going! I've posted a message of support on the September thread, because I know you're having a rough time of it. I think you're reaching the mountain summit now, keep going!

Thinking of you x

Thank you! And you....one...more...step....lol.xx

Although, thinking of the analogy, it may be a false summit, you'll get a bit of a rest now, but have to push on and use your determination later on.

Or maybe I'm taking this whole analogy thing too seriously!

Although, thinking of the analogy, it may be a false summit, you'll get a bit of a rest now, but have to push on and use your determination later on.

Or maybe I'm taking this whole analogy thing too seriously!

Let's call it Base Camp 1...then onto 2 etc...:p

Hello Ladies,
It's great that you are sticking with it and
supporting each other. That's what Minimins is all about and you CAN be skinny by Christmas. I was for last Christmas after 25 years of being obsese - and I will be skinny for this Christmas too.
Good luck all of you xx:26:

Thank you slendabenda. You look fabulous for it. I'm so grateful for the people on these forums, I never would have made it past day 2 otherwise...I do have a confession though. I actually went out and bought food on day 3, ready to quit. I'm quite proud that I haven't eaten it, but now I'm going to have to throw it all away, such a waste. Still, better in the bin than in me.

Thank you slendabenda. You look fabulous for it. I'm so grateful for the people on these forums, I never would have made it past day 2 otherwise...I do have a confession though. I actually went out and bought food on day 3, ready to quit. I'm quite proud that I haven't eaten it, but now I'm going to have to throw it all away, such a waste. Still, better in the bin than in me.

You have done soooo well by not eating it DITR ~ feed someone else with it. xx

Back