About to start LT tomorow

Yummyme

Hello all
I am about to start Lipotrim tomorow, did a similar programme before however due to money troubles had to stop before I reach Target weight and now am starting all over again I am determined to reach target weight. I have aboyt 7.5 stones to lose,so I will ber logging on here every day for support and encouragement.
Thanks in advance:)

Good luck. You'll find all the support and advice you could ever need on this site. It was my life line when I first started. I know your target may seem a long way off, but I can promise you, the weight comes off sooooooo quickly you will not believe it.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and please remember, the first three days are the worst. It does get better.
x

They're such a good bunch on here, it's my first day today and I feel great. Can't stop peeing (sorry) but I'm smiling all day cos I know this is it and it is fot you too! I'll be on here most of tomorrow till I can busy myself in work on Monday so feel free to drop me a line.Keep gluging the water!!

You both have the right attitude. You will make it work. I've had a 7 wk break and in that time have done a two week holiday all inclusive abroad. I went on Thursday to be weighted for the first time in nearly two months and I'm exactly the same weight as I was when I finished. I've got on the scales today (at home) and I know I've already lost at least two pounds. This diet is amazing. You do not put all the weight on when you come of it.

Go girls, Go girls, Go girls (I'm moving my arms in a circle like I'm in the Jerry Springer audience).

Hi yummyme
Im also startin 2moro and feelin slightly nervous bout it too, not sure y lol. Ave been preparin myself all day, so far ave drank 3 liters of water and already been loo 300 times lol. But I love the idea that i'll finally b able to lose weight. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. Thanks guys. Good luck.

Best of luck Yummyme.....this is the best site in the world - I lost 65lbs and while off LT I still log on to see how everyone is doing....plan to be back on LT mid next year.....

Heres to your journey....you can do it!!! Lots of people of lost what you need to loose and more!!!! Hugs!

good luck with day 1 ! Day 2 was fine today once again drank a tonne of water. Also woke up at 4 am needing a drink!

Back