Step 1 Sole Source About to start!!

I haven't actually......but I know some other people on this forum have mentioned cramping......

Hello lovely!!! I found your diary :) hope the cramping is easing - ive not had that myself but I am getting pins and needles in my hands, they were feeling very odd yesterday. That said it may not be the diet at all, it could well be my job and all the typing I do!!

Hope your ok xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Arghh ive just caved a bit and eat some chicken i couldnt help myself :-/ have i undone it all???

Kellyx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kelly.......you have been awol so I hope you are still sticking to plan! You won't regret it!!

the tomato soup for lunch vile,i could of cried!!

Hi Kzac,

How's it going?? I'm on day 11 now and despite a bit of a 'lapse' yesterday it's not gone too bad...

I agree the soups are VILE :sick0019: I tried the Veg soup in my first week and had to bin it, despite adding copious amounts of chilli and black pepper! I've given up on soups and porridge.

My favourite by a long mile is hot choc-mint! Also don't mind forest fruits and choc-orange. My CDC just got in the new Cookies and Cream flavour this week so gonna try that too this week. I've been making ice lollies with water flavoured with the summer berry water flavour and though not amazing they definitely take away some of the 'nibbly' cravings.

Anyway hope its getting better...

Back