Absolllllllllutttttteeeelllllyyyy freeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzing!!!,

Twinklecheeks

Anyone else actually going to freeeeeeeeeeze to death? I am constantly freezing cold and just can't get warm! Driving me nuts and costing far too much in gas!

I know that feeling!!!
Coffee after coffee and hot shakes all the time at the moment for me
x x x

Get yourself some sexy thermals !! so not sexy but very warm (apparently) lol xx

I get really cold ....

I get my joggers and hoody on
That plus I have a coal fire :) still get the quilt out !!!

It passes though x

Yeah I'm constantly cold!I just put loads layers on,lovely hot water bottle and hot rooibos or peppermint tea x

i have pyjamas, a onesey with a hood, legwarmers on my arms and legs and slippers and im still brass monkeys!! xx

Treble layering, thermal socks and gloves. Love gloves

lipotrim_boy said:
Treble layering, thermal socks and gloves. Love gloves

Lol

I have say today i was so cold it was unreal my hands were like ice cubes im going to have to wear fingerless gloves to work tomorrow for when im typing not very professional but don't care!! Need to try and invest in a heater to bring to work the room has the thinest windows ever!! roll on summer lol x

I am on week 13 and have been cold since week 1...sorry that you folk are cold too but I am pleased because I thought it was just me! Wonder why my thermals don't keep me warm, do you think they lose their "thermalness" from washing?

I'm freezing today. Hubby sat in T shirt and I have fire up full and a thick jumper on. brrrrrrrr!!!

I'm always freezing too, have even bought an electric blanket that I can keep on all night :D plenty of hot drinks, hot baths and loads of layers-smaller clothes though yeah :D

I am on week 13 and have been cold since week 1...sorry that you folk are cold too but I am pleased because I thought it was just me! Wonder why my thermals don't keep me warm, do you think they lose their "thermalness" from washing?
Ooohhh I hope not, cos i was going to invest in some :eek:.... wonder if its the brand? who0 knows lol

Deezer said:
Is it spring yet????

Not yet but just think how much lighter we will be in springtime! *dreaming of the clothes il be able to fit into* xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish too it's freezing !!!

Back