Absolutely gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feelin good

feelin good
I am really gutted that, for the first time ever, i have PUT ON 3lbs! I havent eaten and in fact, have drunk more than usual. My cousellor says that it might be because i ventured to the gym and burnt off 200cals on cardiovascular machines. I cant believe it and feel very disappointed. Has anyone else been through the same?Does anyone else think it was the excersize? Please help me feel better....:cry:

How much did you drink before your weigh in?
Water weighs 2lb per litre {I think} and you have drunk more than usual you will weigh heavier but should even out next week - stay with it - you are burning fat every day!

Hi, yeah it sounds like water retention to me especially if you've been doing exercise, you have to be careful not to overdo it on this diet hun. Don't let this spoil the diet for you...

Yes I am sure it will be the gym as this will have made you retain water, did you feel like you had flu after you left the gym as that is a sure sign you overdid it.

M.

Feelin Good,
Oh my god!! It's all our fault!! I didn't loose much this week either!! She said that I should have lost weight on the first week of management!! I didn't loose a pound!! I remained the same!! I didn't realise that our lovely wondferful day out would have consequences like this!!!

Please do not let this put you off. You are doing sooo brilliantly and look great. Maybe it is the time of the month and water retention.
Keep strong and positive!! Not just for yourself but also for me!! (we are never going to the gym together again!! LoL!!)
Speak soon.
lots of love.
xx

If only!!...... We were so good. We spent the morning in the gym,(drank tons of water) had coffee and I had my bar, (feelin good didn't feel hungry and had nothing except coffee) then in the afternoon we went in the jaquzzi, steam room, sauna and then swim in the pool!! We honestly had a great day and spent most of it talking about lighterlife and how great it is!!
xx

3 jugs of water!!!! 2 lts weights over 2lbs!!!

I once got on the scales and had put on 6lbs, totally on SS, never ever cheated, it was all water and had come off the next day, dont worry x

A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter! End of!

love Barbxxxx

Back