Step2 810kcal Absolutley gutted

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chloedavis1993, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Am so gutted :( I had my first weigh in today and only lost 1lb!! I stuck to it the whole week and didn't cheat once! I don't no what I do wrong every diet I do the weight just doesn't shift :( any advice? I need cheering up x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Monica88

Monica88 Full Member

I didn't want to read and run but not sure what to advise! Perhaps it's just your body adjusting to a new diet? What did your CDC say?

4. CrazyDiamond

CrazyDiamond Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi hun, there will be a lot of contributing factors... Do you have much to lose?

Some people go into ketosis on step 2, some don't, it makes a massive difference which food choices you make, you will lose quicker in ketosis.

For example, if you have the allowed weight of chick peas that = 40g carbs, if you swap that for the 2 eggs, that's 2g of carbs, or go for chicken and that's 0g of carbs....!

Then if you had a shake it's about 14g of carbs compared to a bar which is 24g....

So ok, you should follow the book, but you should be mindful of your choice combinations, as you can see from the above how much of a difference that can make, and that difference is ketosis, as a guide try to limit your carbs to under 70p for ketosis, and that way you should see quicker results.

X

5. spf 40

spf 40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    I thought I'd just throw in my two cents' worth. The week before last week, I foloowed the plan 100% and it wasnt my TOM or anything and I stayed the same and Im very heavy. However this weeks weigh in I have lost 6lbs and did exactly the same diet as I did the previous week.

I kept to it, even though there was 0 loss, as have done this diet before and know sometimes its just like that.

stick with it and i've not doubt you will be pleasently suprised.

If still no loss in a few weeks then maybe then review your situation as like everything in life this diet isnt for everyone as we're all different.

6. Thank you I feel a bit better about it now :) fingers crossed it comes off this week xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.