acceleration!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lilypad, 21 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I stopped going to the gym in December but am planning to start going back again this week, what difference,in your experience, has this made to your weight loss, has it noticeably quickened up? I am still feeling a bit wobbly and tired despite bing on day 12 but fortunately this seems to hit in the afternoon so going first thing after the school run should mean I should remain upright for the session :)
    thank in anticipation
    lily

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi Lily, hope you are O.K.

I went back to the gym yesterday and found it fine. I am going to ease myself back into it slowly but I guess something is better than nothing. My LLC suggested gentle work out during the initial 100 days and she did say that the excersise and as much water as you can get down will speed up the weight loss. Anything that shifts the weight quicker is worth a try in my honest opinion..........;)

4. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Thats good to know. I bike to work 3 days a week and swim for an hour once a week.

I'm all for shifting the weight quickly and also getting toned and in shape

Jo

5. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Well I did a half hour work out and an aerobics class yesterday and another aerobic class this morning, so I'm certainly on target! Didn't collapse and lost a pound overnight too so all good!
    Well done tootsie on going back too :)
    Here's hoping it falls off us in no time. How far is the bike ride Jo?

lily (aka kate)

6. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Not sure exactly but it takes me 15mins so 30 mins round trip. I think we are 2 miles from work. So 4 miles in total.

Off to get weighed now. I have it in my head that it wont be much of a loss. But I guess you never know

Jo

7. mungomungo

mungomungo Member

So what was the loss then?:) :confused: :(

8. meghan1409

meghan1409 Full Member

Just to warn you guys... I'm now in my first week of Development, and all week I've been incredibly active, much more so than all of Foundation... yoga, dancing all night, lots of fast walking etc... and my weight loss actually slowed a bit. My LLC told me in the first week or two of increased activity that's often seen, so just a warning. The activity is undoubtedly GREAT for you, but the scales may not reflect it immediately. Keep doing it anyway!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.