Accountability is key!!

Day 22
Hello! Managed another 3lbs loss which I am delighted about!! If I manage another 3 next week it will drop me into the 15’s but if it doesn’t then that’s fine too just so glad the scales are being kind to me at the moment! For so long they have been a source of dread and disappointment!
Planning to stick like I have been the past three weeks and not deviate to prove to myself I can do it. I think my husband is a bit surprised because for the majority of the past decade I have just had what he has had. Before I met him and when I started going out with him I was very strong willed with myself despite the yo yo ing.
@Katherine12 I tried to almond bakewell and it really is like a cake consistency which was nice so trying another tomorrow as was distracted when I had it! Do you add more water or less? How are you getting on?
Well done you really are rocking this!! Here’s to another great week!

Yay, well done you! That's a fantastic weight loss in 3 weeks.

With all the shakes i add lots more water, up to the 500ml or even 568ml (1pt). Sometimes I just add 250ml and loads of ice, like 12 cubes and blend as well. It's because I want a bigger drink! I like the double chocolate + spoon of coffee made with hot water in my pint mug, like a huge hot chocolate! Just need to add the hot water bit by bit otherwise it goes lumpy.

End of day 20 for me, ill weigh in Tuesday morning, ill be delighted if I get result like yours @Bertie81 !
Well done good luck with tomorrow’s wi but you’ve put in the work so the fat is burning x

Yay, well done you! That's a fantastic weight loss in 3 weeks.

With all the shakes i add lots more water, up to the 500ml or even 568ml (1pt). Sometimes I just add 250ml and loads of ice, like 12 cubes and blend as well. It's because I want a bigger drink! I like the double chocolate + spoon of coffee made with hot water in my pint mug, like a huge hot chocolate! Just need to add the hot water bit by bit otherwise it goes lumpy.

End of day 20 for me, ill weigh in Tuesday morning, ll be delighted if I get result like yours @Bertie81 !
Thank you!
That’s a brilliant tip will have to try that tomorrow! I hope you get a brilliant result let me know I have my fingers and toes crossed for you 😃!

Day 23
Have a quick pop on as work has been crazy today so had to log on and finish off the things I actually needed to finish rather than the stuff that happened today!
I had the birthday cake bar tonight and I really really enjoyed it I haven’t disliked it but haven’t been crazy about it but tonight not sure if it’s been so busy I was like this is lovely haha!
Like writing this little diary as it helps me to focus on the task in hand and everyone on here is so lovely and supportive and it’s nice to be able to do the same back!

A good thing about being busy is that you're distracted from food, i find! Thank you for your good wishes i lost 4lbs this week, so im pleased with that. Have a good day :) xx

A good thing about being busy is that you're distracted from food, i find! Thank you for your good wishes i lost 4lbs this week, so im pleased with that. Have a good day :) xx
That’s brilliant!! Well done it’s such a lovely feeling when you can see the scales going down! I gave the almond bakewell shake a try and it’s nice initially it was a bit too thick for me so added more water (remember you saying!) and it’s was lovely!

Day 24
Another day on plan and I managed to drink more water during the day than in the evening ending up and and down for a wee every two minutes haha!
I got a good tip from @Katherine12 about adding more water to make the shakes last longer so did this with the almond bakewell shake it was lovely! Currently heading towards the end of my first months box so shoring up what I want to try for the next order/month I have decided to order as not sure of some of the meals and want to play it safe(!) I am intrigued by tiramisu and gingerbread so may give them a try!
I was trying very quickly to see if my jawline had become more defined that it was at the start of the plan on a works team call hopefully they don’t think I am nuts as I was moving my head to one side then the other. If anyone asks will just say I was doing exercises for my neck 😂.

Day 25
Another day down into day 25 it’s starting to feel like normal!
I hope I continue to stick to it like I have been I haven’t felt swayed or anything yet so that’s good. Very very busy again at work so have logged back on after I put the kids to bed and have worked up till now but I am part time so hate to leave anything for anyone to have to pick up. I had a seriously low carb bread roll and a a mini baby bel with some vegan ham as a sort of cheese on toast and it was really nice(as well as being quick and easy!)

Day 26
Randomly I have had a hungry day today not sure why but I have stuck to it to the letter and drank water and feel it has passed(for now!).
Note sure if it’s preparing my kids food I was to my shame a picker from their stuff or if they got full would be like oh I will finish it. Inevitably this adds up for testing the temperature for my youngest I am going from touching it and letting it cook for a short while rather than shove some down my neck🤣! I had the salted caramel shake today and it was lovely making it with ice cubes really does make the difference! Hope everyone is well!

Day 27
Keeping on through and have managed to negotiate around my eldests birthday this week preparing a little birthday tea including biscuits and cake (I have a terrible sweet tooth).
Had the salted caramel bar this evening which I think is now my favourite I got irrationally excited when I saw it haha! Carrying on a few bits for his birthday this weekend with a look to one of his favourite places to visit! Have a good weekend everyone!

Day 28
Weigh in eve hoping I can either stay the same or maybe lose this week but not counting my chickens. I have stuck to it to the letter but feel it needs/will slow down. Had a lovely day but sort of feel the routine I have been doing with the shakes and bars until today has suited me better (first shake at 12pm) today as heading out has first shake early then other stuff when I got back and I felt knackered!! Know the low calories in the diet mean you have got much fuel to burn in the tank so maybe as walking loads or maybe it was just my two kids are twenty million miles a minute haha! Enjoyed my tea which again was a cheese of toast thpe
Thing with the Keto roll, some low fat mozzarella and vegan ham which was nice! Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow stay same would be good as well!

Hope you get a good result in the morning! You're putting in a lot of effort so it should show on the scales and/or in your clothes

Day 29
I managed to get another loss which I am flipping thrilled about! 4lbs off! I wasn’t expecting it but it has dropped me into a new stone and it feels a bit more like a weight I don’t personally feel ashamed of. There is a way to go but just thrilled it’s been good to me so far I imagine in the new week it will start to slow now as my body and metabolism get used to it but as long as it stays the same or even drops minimally it’s the right way for me!
had a celebratory (!) hot cross bun bar whilst watching the football (not sure I can watch the second half to be honest it’s too much haha and I’m not all that fussed in football!) if I hadn’t have started this journey a month ago I am fairly sure I would have been having pizza, garlic bread and lager(I developed a taste for lager in lockdown last year which was a big surprise to me as anyone!) which I will do again one day but with a better mindset to it! Have a lovely week everyone thank you for listening to me ramble 🤣.

Day 30
A very very busy day again in work so have logged back on this evening. It was such a shame about the football my husband has been in the depths all day! What is so good about Exante is it is so easy you can make your ‘meals’ in less that a minute or instantly (Shakes, bars, meals replacements) so that definitely helps me. I was going to celebrate with a cinnamon swirl shake today (I know I know haha!) but decided to have a chocolate shake but I like those also!
I am loving reduced fat mozzarella at the moment a little goes a long way I tried some jalapeños as low calories and carbs I like them but do feel it made my stomach feel a bit unsettled almost like something that strong in flavour has made it a bit like argh what’s happening!?

Day 31
Another day down I am at the end of my first box now (I did order a few bits in between!) and onto the new box in a few days. I have ordered a maple and pecan cookie (think it’s called that) and going to give the honeycomb shake a try.
Feeling positive and hoping I can stay the course this is the most weight I have lost in a long time (conversely I had hit the highest weight I had ever been in my life). It’s the strangest thing how weight creeps on my increments of highest weight have gone up over the years from me thinking 11st was big then 13st and before I knew it I was half way to 18st and felt frozen as I didn’t know what to do about it. Sorry for the rambling/nonsensical but just trying to get myself into gear to take on the next month ahead!

Day 32
My lo dough pizza bases were delivered again which was a relief (my parameters of joy have narrowed somewhat you would think they had delivered me a tonne of dairy milk! Just find them easy to use for the 200kcal meal on an evening!
Good day today my dad drove up to see my youngest in the afternoon and said it looked like I had lost some weight (I think me Mam sends him with specific tasks to complete!) so she probably asked him to check haha!
I have gone back onto the chocolate shakes after a few weeks break.
Planning a trip to the seaside this weekend will be nice to have a trip to the sea with some weight off!

Day 33
Plugging away still and am pleased I have stayed the course I think I am that far in and don’t want to waste the products I hope I won’t but if I do I will get back on with it, but I won’t cheat as only cheating myself.
Bit of a migraine today think it’s mainly hormonal and normally get a few a month but just annoying as it’s always the same eye it likes to go for! Hope everyone is well and looking forward to some sunshine the next few days!

Back