• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Achievable?

That's amazing... The reason I'm asking is that I've never been a size 8 and always really been 12-14 I just wondered if I was wishful thinking too much.

thats music to my ears :)

i would be ecstatic to be a size ten, never been that skinny before so god knows what i would look like, you never know I may even be hot!

Do you think my ideal dress size of an 8-10 is achievable considering I am a 16-18 at the moment?
Hope so! I've been 16-18 for so long that I hardly remember what I used to look like before.

Your strategic measurements and goals seem to be the same as mine. I've set myself a time table of 16 June, as I started 16 December; hopefully that's long enough to achieve it and stabilise it.

Good luck!

That's amazing Joanne you must be well proud of yourself! I think I'll allow myself 6months to get to my goal but if I get there sooner then great!! I think it's good to aim for something. X

Thats the best way to look at it. I was hoping to do it in a year but I dont think Im going to quite make it. I do still have 41/2 months mind you so it might happen. Not the end of the world if it doesnt though.

How much do you have left to lose Joanne if you dont mind me asking? Even if you don't make goal in a year think how much you have changed in a year, you no doubt will be exceptionally smaller than you were last year and that's amazing!

Another 4 stone to go. Im definitely much smaller than I was but still have a long way to go. Ill get there though. It does seem so much more doable now than it did back at the beginning of May when I started.

That's amazing!! Four stone is a lot to lose. Ten days till i start! X