Aching all over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fizzy, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

How can I get rid of this. Have drunk loads of water but have had a very physical day and haven't finished yet.

Have a 12 hour day tomorrow and dont want to feel like this again.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Can you have a nice hot soak in the bath? That always helps me :D
  4. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    Are you getting a cold - take two paracetemol tonight and then again when you get up and that might help. Or some nurofen/ibuprofen if you are aching?
  5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

does sound like you are getting a cold, do you have any epsom salts, this is good for aches and pains if you put them in a nice warm bath
  6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I don't think im getting a cold. I can't take ibruprofen and don't have any paracetamol tablets in the house at the moment (have calpol could take that).

I think im gonna give in with the rest of the stuff that needs doing today and put my feet up.
  7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hope you are feeling better now, did you get some rest?
  8. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Aww fizzywizzy go have a hot bath, take 2 paracetamols, and rest up, also go enter my challenge, so you maybe in for the winners prize of bathbombs ideal for the bath soak!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.