Acid Reflux

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Is this when you have a burning feeling in your throat???:confused:??

Because all friday evening i had it extremaly bad :( :( :( and i couldn't even sleep because of it. It was so painful :cry::cry::cry:and i just wanted to throw up. I think i had it because i had no packs to get me through the day and so i was having bits of steamed chicken through the day instead.

I also had it yesterday after i had my small meal ( i am on AAM week). It wasn't as bad though and was gone in about an hour. But now i am not really looking forward to my meals because i keep thinking i will experience this pain again . :(

I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this and what did you try to get rid of it?? :confused:

I would appreciate any advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

ps - i had my weigh-in on friday and i lost 4 lbs!!! :bliss:

Yea, I got it but i have a hiatus hernia. Oh man it was awfull when drinking all the water. try first rennies if that dosnt work gaviscon tabs or the take the 24 hour gaviscon pill. Best of luck.

Can i take that stuff when i am on SS?? I thought i couldnt so i just put up with the pain until it went!

I had this for about a year some time back, was prescribed something called Zoton which worked a treat as long as I kept on taking it. If I didn't then it took a couple of days for the tablets for work.

Thank you for all your replies :)

I have been ok tonight :). I had some yummy steamed cod fish with some dried parsley herbs, it was sooo yum.

But i will try the sugar free rennies if it gets as bad as friday :)

xx :)

I took rennies and gaviscon while on ss couldnt have got through without it.:)

Forgot to say try sleeping with an extra pillow as the increased angle should help.

Back