ACID

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peackie, 14 September 2007 Social URL.

1. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    has anyone else suffered from excess acid i have really got it If anyone has any ideas i would be grateful or even if anyone else has suffered with it so i know if its normal or not HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ooh sounds painful ~ not suffered with it myself, but wonder if you like peppermint tea if that might help.

I have had an upset tummy from time to time, but not acidic as such and i've found that peppermint tea has helped me.

4. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

I agree - peppermint tea is very good at settling the stomach. I have had these problems on occasion, and peppermint tea does the business for me too.

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Gaviscon advance works a treat, also an old fashioned remedy called magnesium triscilcate (tons cheaper than gaviscon)

I am a major sufferer whilst SSing, there are 2 main things, one is that normal food pushes down stomache acid, and we dont have solid food to push it down, the other thing are ingredients in the packs and bars. You may find some bars make this worse, I couldnt stomache choc orange as it really hurt, also some soups can upset me, see when its worse and if you can link it to certain flavours x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.