Ack Lemon

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
is revolting, it has literally made me sick :(.
Maybe I'll just stick to the packs lol.

Emma xXx

The Lemon bar. It's awful bleurgh!

Emma xXx

many of the guys on here have said that there are only 2 nice bars. I think I remember Bekimo saying about the lemon one, about how awful it was.

Julia said the most popular and the cranberry bars and the peanut bars so I'm trying the ones i probably won't like first so I have something to look forward to at the end of the week lol.

Emma xXx

ha ha I did the same Emma ! Had the lemon bar well a bite, never again although did make my husband have a bite too so he could see what it was like! lol the peanut one is ok. But I was scared at first to try after the lemon one! Wont be ordering that one again lol.

Both the Lemon and Toffee are quite frankly like eating some kind of scum from the bottom of the sink. (As I imagine, as OBVIOUSLY I have not ever eaten any sink scum!) Ewwww!

B x

aw thats a shame, I love anything lemony, so I was looking forward to trying a lemon bar in a few weeks' time (once I'm closer to my goal and not worried so much about the extra few cals etc.)

oh well, just another reason to stick to shakes I guess :p

Don't do it pete they taste NOTHING like lemon!

Emma xXx

Perhaps the lemon biscuits might work. I am yet to try! When I can move again, (went to a gig last night and have only just made it down stairs as have really bad back and neck today) I will try it!

B x

Back