Acronyms and such like

tattyboo

since i've been using this forum there have been a few little acronyms and i don't know what they are - could someone tell me please?

TOTM?
PM's?

totm = time of the month
pm's = private message/s

too much info

ok heres more

mil= mother in law
dd= dear daughter
iykwim=if you know what i mean
(sp)= not sure of spelling
any more ? LOL

and yes you should know them all im an ancient 33 year old and know em all :D

When I first started using these forums I did not have a clue what they were but at least you asked - I sat there like an idot trying to work them out and hoping somone else would ask so I would know.

Tattyboo, im 21 and was quite shocked i didnt know what they ment, untill i read this thread i still didnt. I just used to guess and hope for the best!

How you getting on? feeling better now your a few days in?

yeah i feel fine actually, not had any negative side effects surprisingly

i'm quite social so i've kind of put myself into hibernation for the past few days so that i'm not tempted but i haven't had any mad cravings or anything

how are you getting on? 13lbs in your first week is very cool - i bet you are feeling super motivated :)

yeah i feel fine actually, not had any negative side effects surprisingly

i'm quite social so i've kind of put myself into hibernation for the past few days so that i'm not tempted but i haven't had any mad cravings or anything

how are you getting on? 13lbs in your first week is very cool - i bet you are feeling super motivated :)

Yer im feeling motivated! to think i was ready to give up halfway through last week! so glad i didnt.

I only felt abit shakey in the first few days so really i was just being a baby seeing as alot of people have headaches and cramps!

Iv just moved away for uni and i know NOONE at the minute so it certainly helps!

Freshers week however could be a totally differnt story, il have to be strong lol.

I think il be fine, im sick of being fat and people saying 'you used to be so pretty' thanx, cheeky sods!

Whens ur first weigh in?

it's on sunday morning - hopefully i'll like what i hear from the counseller

where are you at uni?

i've just graduated from my second degree (not a fan of the 9-5 life) - going to do my masters too haha (anything to avoid getting a job) - you will love uni and trust me you will have a blast, just think of this as a short term sacrifice for some serious fun

Im sure you will and i dont no if everyone else feels this but sunday is defo a slim day, i always feel lighter on a sunday lol.

Moved to oxford, im starting at Brookes in oct.

Check you out with the 2 degrees!

I am looking forward to uni and the social side of it, and i wil defo have fun HOWEVER, i have a 2year old son and no family up here so babysitting is at minimum!

Which could be a good thing to be honest, il be forced to stay in during the week and work!

What did/are you studying?

my first degree was in fashion and the second in corporate communications and public relations - both very different but i liked them so i didn't care at the time

going to be doing international business for my masters - no idea what i want to do for a career :)

what are you going to be studying? oxford is quite pretty, a few friends went to oxford uni and i stayed for a few weekends - i wish i was starting again as a fresher, so much fun lol

please let me know how you're getting on but be wary of any drunken student lads who say "let's just lie on the bed and watch TV" - i've been caught out a few times lol

ooo! u brainy thing!

Oxford is pretty, its also PACKED and has its not so pretty bits! lol. but its nicee

Oh the 'tv' line, yer iv been there, im wise to that one!! lol

Back