Actifry chips

Goose1

Silver Member
Hi everyone was just wondering what everyone thinks of chips from the actifry. I would love to get one but are so expensive and dont want to waste the money if they are not nice .

I'm the same

Hopefully someone helps us out with an answer x x

I think lots of ppl work so will look again later!

They taste delicious on the actifry , also makes yummy roast potatoes and sweet potato fries

They taste delicious on the actifry , also makes yummy roast potatoes and sweet potato fries

Ah brilliant thanks a mill x

My mum got one and uses it all the time! Iv had them and they taste nice!

Ah thats great they are a brill idea but was not sure whether to get one cos i had never tasted from it x x

hi i use mine all the time they are expensive but r fab , if u r going to use it often then i would say invest in one u will not be dissapointed x

hi i use mine all the time they are expensive but r fab , if u r going to use it often then i would say invest in one u will not be dissapointed x

I would defo use it all the time. Especially as they cook other stuff i didnt know about but was just wary . I definitely think i will get one now. Thanks a million x x

I've also recently bought one. I've used it nearly everyday to have free chips or wedges but also did homemade southern fried chicken wings. Most of the coating came off but enough stayed on for it to taste amazing. I know a lot of people only recommend Maria piper or a similar potato but we just buy Asda 2 for £2 bags of white potatoes. They have yet to break or mush. Just give them a wash after you've cut them, bung them in a tea towel and dry em off...and you are good to go. It was pricey at £88 from eBay but came with 1 year warranty and I can't see I getting boring...

I definitely think ill have to invest in one. With one thing and another i havent gotten round to it . I honestly think id be like you and use it every day x

I've had mine for aout 2 months now and I use almost everyday! I love it......Made a gorgeous curry in there and scotch eggs.

The chips are like chippy chips without the grease. Def recommend it x

Another fan of them here, i've had one now for well over a year, both me and hubby love it :)

Makes perfect chips with olive oil OR spray oil and i make wedges too.

xx

Does this cook them different than the halogen oven things? Mate has one of them and thinking I might be better getting that at nearer £30 as only have chips once a week or so anyway. Have only had chicken in it so fr but she says she cooks everything in it

Back