1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Actifry Questions

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Mrs Mc1987, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Mrs Mc1987

Mrs Mc1987 Well-Known Member

Hi! im just wondering how many syns are in the scoop of oil you use in the actifry?
    I know i can make them free using frylight but my husband is a pain in the backside and he doesnt like them done in frylight!
    Thanks!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

Filled to the the lowest line inside the scoop is 1 tablespoon = 6 syns or one HEb if using extra virgin olive oil. A full scoop is 2 tablespoons - 12 syns.

Last edited: 6 January 2014
  4. Mrs Mc1987

thanks! :( its alot of wasted syns tho i only eat a third of it so not too bad!

5. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

In the handbook I got it says 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil is a B choice.

6. Mrs Mc1987

I use normal oil and it's 1tbs for the big line in the spoon (I just checked) so I don't mind using 2-3 syns for it