actifry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by valleydawn01, 26 December 2009 Social URL.

1. valleydawn01

valleydawn01 Member

had a actifry off hubby for christmas has anyone got one.I have heard about them in class but hav nt seen them in action.Any info would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I got one on Monday I've had yummy roasties and chips tonight, chips weren't great but that was the potatoes.

4. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Search this forum, there have been quite a few posts about the Actifry :)

Ours is in use everyday, mainly for chips, however we plan to be more adventurous with it in the new year.

5. klare

klare A Girls Got 2 Do ...

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    had mine for 2 months and love it.. and i love the chips.. i use fry lights , put in 2 spoons of it if i am feeling really naughty, with a pinch of salt .... gorgeous .. and so easy! dont bother to peel the spuds, just whack them all in, press start, come back in 40 mins! elish! wish i hadnt hummed and harrred for nearly a year before buying one.. only reason i didnt was cuase my mum said she had read poor reviews... and b#gger me.. if SHE didnt go out and get one a week after she had seen mine and eaten the chips from it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.