activia pouring yogurt

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kerry b, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    really keen to try this for breakfast.
    Can anyone tell me syn value for 100g of the low fat vanilla pouring yogurt.

cal:62
    protein: 3.9
    carbs: 8.1
    fat: 1.6

Fingers crossed they are not too high.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Plain, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 3 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Strawberry, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 3½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3½ Syns [​IMG] Green 3½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Vanilla, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4 Syns [​IMG] Green 4 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    oooh, that is a lot when the yogurts are free. Will have to consider whether its worth the syns:(.

Thank you;)

5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can we just add a small amount of milk to normal activia and make it into a poring yogurt?? (Or am I being a bit naive / hopeful there).

Hopefully they'll bring a light / VFF version out if the 'normal' low fat one sells well, but I quite fancied it too. Not for those syns though. 125g is hardly anything.

6. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Wow, just came on specifically to ask this question!!

Looks great on the advert doesn't it?!

Hope they hurry along with a FF vanilla version!! Would be a definate permanent fixture in my fridge!

:)

7. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Just thought, does that syn value make it just about equivalent to semi skimmed milk?! If so could it possibly become a HEA?!

:)

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    HEAs are based on calcium content rather than calories or syns so I wouldnt think so - sorry!

9. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Arghh I was going to buy some of these today but don't think I will now, not with that syn value

10. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Just to let you know ladies, I bought this to try it and it is so NOT worth the syns. Stick to a normal free vanilla yogert would be my advice. I gave the rest of the carton to a friend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.