activia pouring yogurt

kerry b

Silver Member
really keen to try this for breakfast.
Can anyone tell me syn value for 100g of the low fat vanilla pouring yogurt.

cal:62
protein: 3.9
carbs: 8.1
fat: 1.6

Fingers crossed they are not too high.

Thanks

Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Plain, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Strawberry, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Danone Activia Pouring Yogurt, Vanilla, 950g pack 125g serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

oooh, that is a lot when the yogurts are free. Will have to consider whether its worth the syns:(.

Thank you;)

Can we just add a small amount of milk to normal activia and make it into a poring yogurt?? (Or am I being a bit naive / hopeful there).

Hopefully they'll bring a light / VFF version out if the 'normal' low fat one sells well, but I quite fancied it too. Not for those syns though. 125g is hardly anything.

Wow, just came on specifically to ask this question!!

Looks great on the advert doesn't it?!

Hope they hurry along with a FF vanilla version!! Would be a definate permanent fixture in my fridge!

:)

Just thought, does that syn value make it just about equivalent to semi skimmed milk?! If so could it possibly become a HEA?!

:)

Arghh I was going to buy some of these today but don't think I will now, not with that syn value

Just to let you know ladies, I bought this to try it and it is so NOT worth the syns. Stick to a normal free vanilla yogert would be my advice. I gave the rest of the carton to a friend.

Back