Activia

The fat free activia are indeed free, yes. And they use no gelatine so are fabulous for us veggies :D
I can't get the big pots in my local supermarkets, grumble grumble..

I can second that!! Just make sure it's the fat free one as the designs for fat free and full fat pots are pretty much identical!

Out of interest what is the offer in Morrison at the moment? Asda have 4 for £2 but that's a pretty cr*p offer.

I've just been and bought a stock of em! I looked for the Mug Shots and the only ones left were the chicken noodle - still syn free on a green day thou!

One of the nicest Fat Free (and also Syn Free) yogurts I've had was from Morrisons. They were Irish Yogurts brand and come in a pack of 4. There's Strawberry, Pear and Mango, Forest Fruits, and another I can't remember, lol. They were on offer at £1 for a four-pack but are now back to about 1.39. They are really creamy and delicious!

I've just been and bought a stock of em! I looked for the Mug Shots and the only ones left were the chicken noodle - still syn free on a green day thou!

Mug shots are free on extra easy too arnt they???? (great to snack on)
I love the big tubs of fat free activia, only tried them because they was recomended for SW common wind problem!!!! they are gorgeous and work!! and are more satisfying than muller lights!!!!

Talking of Mug shots, are the pot Noodle cup a soup 1% fat sort of things syn free too???? Does that even make sense???? LOL

Back