Actually enjoying eating healthy lol

Geordiehelen

Just writing to say am soo enjoying doin SW with the help of this website and of course all you guys on it!

I started last week knowing that i was at a wedding the weekend jst gone it was in scotland so was a bit of a holiday. I will admit i did not watch what i ate but came bk yesterday and am straight back on SW.
Reading about how every1 is doing and all the great recipes i can make is really encouraging me.
I did weigh myself this morn and have lost 1 pound but my scales are a bit tempremental so ive probs gained about 2 lol.
Well jst wanted to let ppl know how i was doin and hopefully encourage ppl who have one bad day that u can get straight bk on it and not feel too bad xx

Well done you hun for getting straight back on it! That what I love about SW - it's perfectly fine to have the odd day off as long as you get straight back on plan the following day. Flexi syn days are the best thing invented, lol! Good luck with the rest of your first week, and fingers crossed for WI :) xx

Good luck for your first week, and well done on getting straight back on it! As Dudette says, one bad day doesn't shape your week and if you get back on plan you can still achieve a great loss. Good luck :) x

Back