Add a meal week - can I have it earlier?

RuthG

Gold Member
Would I be allowed to have my add a meal week 4 weeks earlier? I've got my 5 year wedding anniversary a week on Friday, and a evening wedding reception on the saturday. I'm not especially bothered about not eating for my wedding anniversary, we're going to go to the coast (not sure where yet!) for the day. The following day we're going to an evening receptionof one of his colleagues, so for me to not eat would look really really strange, and it's not something I want to explain to people i don't really know. So Im thinking if I have my add a meal week so that I could incorporate it, then I won't have so much explaining to do....

Am I allowed to do this?

I might just do that actually, I'll just have to keep my 'sensible' head on, and make the right choices....

I did my 810 (the new AAM) week on week 10 as it was the same week as my holiday. gained but that was probably because of a cheat. Think you can do your 810 week any time between week 5 and 13 just as long as you dont SS or SS+ it for longer than 12 consecutive weeks.

Hey
I would say just choose one of the healthy options from ss.. I guess you may not be able to do that as it depends what the meal is .
Just try and go for the healthy option if there is say chicken and potatoes have the chicken and not the potatoes....
Good luck x

i went to a restaurant the other day for a celebration and had salmon and salad - it was the best choice there for CD - i asked them to hold the dressing as i brought my own (cause its likely to be a very (albiet tasty) fatty one.)

Thanks all. I guess I'm going to be faces with these sorts of temptations once i'm off CD, so I should face up to my demons now whilst I've got the safety of CD to fall back on.

Salmon and salad is a very healthy choice to go with. Also as good practice for the life after CD, I like to exercise the day I will be having the meal and the day after as to make sure during that 24 hour period of higher calorie food I have burnt more than going in my body definitely.

Bren
X

Good idea Bren!

Good to start some habits now that you can just do seemlessly when finished. Oh and lots of water, extra than normal, over the same period to flush your system too.

Bren
X

I just noticed that you are going to try for a baby soon. Will this be your first?

Bren
X

Back