Add a meal week - can I have it earlier?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RuthG, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Would I be allowed to have my add a meal week 4 weeks earlier? I've got my 5 year wedding anniversary a week on Friday, and a evening wedding reception on the saturday. I'm not especially bothered about not eating for my wedding anniversary, we're going to go to the coast (not sure where yet!) for the day. The following day we're going to an evening receptionof one of his colleagues, so for me to not eat would look really really strange, and it's not something I want to explain to people i don't really know. So Im thinking if I have my add a meal week so that I could incorporate it, then I won't have so much explaining to do....

Am I allowed to do this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You can ss+ whenever you like its up to you, if you dont want to why not just have a meal on that day, i have done it with no effect on my loss.

4. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I might just do that actually, I'll just have to keep my 'sensible' head on, and make the right choices....

5. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

I did my 810 (the new AAM) week on week 10 as it was the same week as my holiday. gained but that was probably because of a cheat. Think you can do your 810 week any time between week 5 and 13 just as long as you dont SS or SS+ it for longer than 12 consecutive weeks.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    I would say just choose one of the healthy options from ss.. I guess you may not be able to do that as it depends what the meal is .
    Just try and go for the healthy option if there is say chicken and potatoes have the chicken and not the potatoes....
    Good luck x

7. knickers

knickers Full Member

i went to a restaurant the other day for a celebration and had salmon and salad - it was the best choice there for CD - i asked them to hold the dressing as i brought my own (cause its likely to be a very (albiet tasty) fatty one.)

8. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all. I guess I'm going to be faces with these sorts of temptations once i'm off CD, so I should face up to my demons now whilst I've got the safety of CD to fall back on.

9. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Salmon and salad is a very healthy choice to go with. Also as good practice for the life after CD, I like to exercise the day I will be having the meal and the day after as to make sure during that 24 hour period of higher calorie food I have burnt more than going in my body definitely.

Bren
    X

10. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good idea Bren!

11. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    Good to start some habits now that you can just do seemlessly when finished. Oh and lots of water, extra than normal, over the same period to flush your system too.

Bren
    X

12. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    I just noticed that you are going to try for a baby soon. Will this be your first?

Bren
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.