Add a meal

poppygreendog

Silver Member
:cry:Help!! - Just read the passage in my CD book about add a meal and its sent me into panic. I have one of the lowest will powers in the world and I just know that being able to have food will throw me over the edge and I'm only on day 2.

Sorry to sound over the top but I just know this will be a problem for me! Do I have to do it?

Sara

when i did AAM i was a bit like you and worrying about it but i was fine, you will be surprised how full you feel on such a small meal, if your anything like me trust me you wont want to eat anything else :D

Hiya Sara

Don't panic, you've got a few weeks yet before AAM week & you'll be fine, like lanclass said you'll feel so full after your tiny meal and it's unlikely to send you off into an eating frenzy.

You do have to do it though or get a Dr's signature to allow you to continue SSing with an AAM meal break. Most people worry about it and then find it's ok & enjoy it when it arrives.

HTH

x

I am doing Step 2 and to be honest don't really feel like I need my daily meal, in Ketosis I feel full.

I do enjoy the flavours and experience of eating.

So what I think is that you won't be tempted to go for bigger portion sizes as you won't feel the need.

Thanks

:)Thank you all for your comments. I think I am panicking (sp) without reason at this stage and am just going to enjoy SS at the moment.

Sara

Back