Extra Easy Addicted to boooo biltong

I don't know where the boooo came from.... I meant chilli biltong. Its dried beef with chilli seasoning and its sooooo nice but expensive, just pure protein x

OoooO can someone please confirm how many syns biltong really is. Shame it is not free on red as I love the stuff and could chew it all day long, I think I would be stick thin by now!! If I cannot get to the butcher's I hunt for the packets in Tesco's.

Amy I see you are in Bromley, same as me. Have you been to the sausage shop in Beckenham to get it?? It is a definate MUST!!

If you have the plain Biltong without the fat, then it should be free. But its the supermarket biltong in the expensive packets that will have syns. If its sweet then they have put sugar in it and thats not true South African biltong.

Try this website, its the good stuff. Susmans Best Beef Biltong Co Ltd or www.susmans.co.uk - its the same shop and they will deliver to your door.

when I lived in South African and followed the slimming club there called Weigh-Less, the biltong was free.

Waahhooooo thanks Big V, I know where I will be going on Saturday ... to get some fresh tong from the sausage shop!!!! I am more than happy to take any fat off too so it is free, plus I will look at that website as it is always good to research :)

Im pretty sure its not gonna be free too - it's dried! Dried stuff (fruit, peas etc) is just never free as you've taken all the nice, free, filling water out of it!

Also lots of them are full of sugars and fat and stuff in the processing - and as it's even listed in syns online as *having syns* I would categorically believe it is NOT free :D

Back