Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 10 August 2009.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

hi i am addicted to scan bran . when i first tasted it , thought it was okay but have been putting quark on it and it is yum!:p
    Mini likes this.
  2. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Yuck! lol .. i dont mind it, but to be addicted! lol and quark, even more gag! LOL
    Mini likes this.
  3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

You weirdo! Scan bran...with plain quark?! ;)
    Mini likes this.
  4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Cant say i agree!!

I have tried really hard with scan bran over the last few weeks because i know it does help with my losses! However i just cant stand it!!! I have been having it in the morning, i break it up in to small pieces and then add hot milk and sweetner and i have that for my breakfast but it is bloody hard work!!! I wish it did taste good!!
  5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I love Scan Bran with Quark or Cottage cheese, they take a while to get used to but I really enjoy my 2 a day now (any more than 2 and I get bunged!!) they have a nutty flavour and I quite enjoy them now.
  6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Well-Known Member

I don't mind them in a chocolate cake, but thats about it. lol
  7. hypa2008

hypa2008 Well-Known Member

scan bran is like cardboard though lol
  8. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Well-Known Member

I bet it would work well as an ice scraper for the car
  9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Ha ha Brit Mum!!!

Scan bran is ok, I dont think that I could ever develop an addiction to it though! Must rather Rivita originals as my HeB instead.