Addicted .....

claire1

Silver Member
Hi lovely people, i've only been on this site a few hours and i have to say i think i'm already addicted :)
how long do you spend per day browsing and posting on here ?????

Too long - I say I'll just check for new posts or my User CP (for threads that I've contributed to) and before I know it, another hour has passed. It's a great substitute for going to a class (like WW or SW).....so don't feel guilty, you can have as much or as little of it as you like (although I'm more the former than the latter). :)

good to hear i'll be in good company ! xx

i never thought about the comparison to a WW class...clever thinking and now i can totally justify my time spent here ! x

erm literaly all day lol. and everytime i come on i know ill have loads of posts.

tbh im letting my partner watch football just so i could sneak on here and have look!!

as much as I can but hubby is off work for 2 weeks at the mo so not as much as normal.boohoo.

Hi lovely people, i've only been on this site a few hours and i have to say i think i'm already addicted :)
how long do you spend per day browsing and posting on here ?????

When I'm not at work I have a camp bed next to the PC here in my kitchen..lol:eek::D

OH MY GOD! how long do i spend on here? all buddy day!! lol especially in the arcade! and when i do decide to do some other thing's i constantly refresh's lol..

love this site :)

wouldn't like to add it up....!!

x

You are such an inspiration Porgeous......look how loose that dress is on you! WOW

too much time - my house is a tip!!

If i feel i need to distract myself , i come here , when I'm back into CD I come here alot and post more ! The photos really help too , seeing how people have done and just catching up .

Nicky , you are addited , you must disconnect lol

Back