Addiction Alert = Caramel Maintenance Bar

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Wow I am day 8 of refeed and I am really developing an addiction to this bar.

I don't usually have any addictions to any sort of foods but love most things and didn't really like caramel before either. But it is made perfect in this bar and I look forward to my breakfast of this everyday!
I have to stop myself from biting the whole bar down in one go and put it down before picking it up really quickly again. Definately my highlight so far of refeed. Well Done Lipotrim

I remember being addicted to the summer fruits maintenance shakes!! Loved em and cant wait to get to goal just so i can have them!! I also got an addiction to chocolate covered raisens....not a good one! Glad your re-feed is going well and congrats for getting there xxx

I remember being addicted to the summer fruits maintenance shakes!! Loved em and cant wait to get to goal just so i can have them!! I also got an addiction to chocolate covered raisens....not a good one! Glad your re-feed is going well and congrats for getting there xxx

Thanks hun. I have samples of the other maintennce stuff but tried the bar and knew that was all I wanted lol and ordered just that. Most convientient too.

Mmmmmm :)
For those of us still on TFR, just you try and describe the taste/texture.....

the texture is just gorgoeous with like a yogurt covering on the outside and a lovely caramel inside like crunch biscuit

I was eating them too much on refeed, got so addicted I was having them with a cup of coffee, thought I was being good not having a digestive biscuit:rolleyes:, not doing that again!

How many were you getting through in a day?

I was having one in the morning and one in the evening but eating them like a snack and still having other foods to eat, so pointless really. The first time I ate one I struggled to finish it, that soon wore off. I balls up refeed.

I have real urges to have more than one because I like them so much!

Hi, I am still of TFR and looking around to see what the maintenance shakes etc are like. Got to say - it doesn't actually sound very good if you are finding that you are 'addicted' to the bars...

Anyhow, I can't seem to find a list of what is included in the 'maintenance products' and am a bit concerned if it is going to be 'snack like' products - as I never ate them before I started LT so don't really want to be starting to eat non-essential food items now!!

Please, can someone help me find the products...

Lisa x

Back