Addiction

marianne01

Good morning peeps,

It's day 13 for me an official weigh day tomorrow . However I weighed yesterday for a sneaky look, it gave me a boost as of yesterday I am 18st that's a stone of in 12 days. So happy but I am hoping to step on those scales tomorrow with another 1lb . If this happens I will be in the 17's and working towards my third stone off. Not bad seeing I started originally at 20 something.

I seem to be addicted to the scales dropping . It bloody hard this journey we have set ourselves but every day gets a bit easier and we are doing this for the most important reason health and most of all ourselves.

I say yes to bottom cleavage , but in the house only . Love and hugs to all xxxxx

Well done on the weight loss. I know what u mean i weigh myself daily. Shouldnt really but cant help it

I'm a daily weigher too. You've just ably demonstrated why it helps (so long as you are firm in knowing that any STS's or gain might not be fat but fluid and don't get disheartened). Well done on the loss. Again, why does it matter to get in the stone below on the scales but it sooo does. Lol. Onwards and downwards. X

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow marianne!

I haven't ordered yet, hope to order tomorrow, been on lighter life, way too expensive, I like the look of this one as you can have meals for a week after week 28, am I right?...well done I like our motivation, can't wait...

lighter life is crazy money,who can afford it!i can justify £25 a week because i probably spend that on scoff and wine anyway.

I haven't ordered yet, hope to order tomorrow, been on lighter life, way too expensive, I like the look of this one as you can have meals for a week after week 28, am I right?...well done I like our motivation, can't wait...

I am finishing off my LL packs and heading to exante, too! I haven't ordered yet but plan on doing so today or tomorrow. It is much cheaper although I will miss the apple cinnamon porridge :) 100 for a month beats 72 a week hands down! Best of luck to you! xx

Back