ADIOS Max

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
Hi there

has anyone tried the adios max tablets. I am thinking of needing to give mny body a wee kick start again!!

Hello

I haven't tried adios tablets, but did once get xenical from my doc.

On that diet they did the job and gave me a kick start, unfortunately I forgot to give myself a kick start and stupidly couldn't get my head in the right place to keep on track. :sigh:

I am trying to do it myself this time without tablets, with fingers crossed, and the right attitude. ;)

I do believe adios and xencial do help kick start weight loss though, so good luck.

I look forward to reading your progress :)

I will watch with interest to see what peoples views are on this, never tried them but have been tempted in moments of desperation.

I bought them today and am swithering as to whether to try them or not :confused::confused::confused::confused:
I hvnt bn able to get my mind bk onto the plan!!

Well, i was in boots today and I bought them as a rush of the moment thing! I havnt opened them and read into them, think I am going to try and take them back and see if I can get money back x

I havnt opened them and read into them, think I am going to try and take them back and see if I can get money back x

Good for you Debz! Better to try to keep to a diet where you adjust your eating habits as that is what it will amount to in the end result.

Did try them myself yonks ago but didn't really find them of any great help. However, we are all different and what works for one person may not work for someone else.

Whatever you decide, do hope you will stick with it as you know it makes sense and you will feel so much better for it.

Take care and all the very best to you...:)

Good for you Debz! Better to try to keep to a diet where you adjust your eating habits as that is what it will amount to in the end result.

Did try them myself yonks ago but didn't really find them of any great help. However, we are all different and what works for one person may not work for someone else.

Whatever you decide, do hope you will stick with it as you know it makes sense and you will feel so much better for it.

Take care and all the very best to you...:)

Thanks very much! I will try and take them back tomorrow. Do you think they will take them back, i havnt opened them at all and the receipt is still in the bag :confused:

Hope you manage to return them, I suppose if the seal isn't broken it should be okay :confused:

Good luck with the new plan you decide on!

As the other poster rightly says what works for one person might not be suitable for another. Xenical worked for me ages ago, but I was prescribed them by my doctor and had no side effects :eek:

I look forward to reading your progress along the way :)

I will try to return them tomorrow and let you know
I will do my extra easy plan on slimming world, ill stick to this xx

i bought adios max today, got 20lbs to lose and thought i would combine these with a low cal and low fat diet.
im not normally a fan of diet pills and believe low cal/lots of exercise is the best way...slow and steady etc....BUT, im so desperate to get myself back in shape and keep at it, that even if taking the adios is more of a psychological thing i dont care!
il let you know if i feel they do anything
good luck with your goals

Hello Everyone!! So its been two weeks since I've started using Adios Max and Im in love because usually my weight is really hard to come off, it just stays and doesn't move until I be really strict AND go gym! So I was mid 11 and drop nearly a stone in two weeks. I have it everytime before the meal, and the reviews say it makes you run to the loo which hasnt happened to me I do go but not that often and also Im not that strict with what I eat.

Back