Adios?

Well i dont have them and havent tried them but i did look them up on the net. Arent they just laxatives???

A few people I think have tried them but I dont think anyone at all had any real results, bit of a waste of money - like most diet pills.

Best just to follow WW, youll get the best results that way ;)

my rule is.... if you can get it OFF prescription/controlled by a pharmacist then its not going to work.

I don't think they are diet pills. More like herbal supplements that are meant to supress appetite and to be taken along with a healthy eating plan of your choice.

I have had them. While I wasn't as hungry as usual, I can't say I lost anymore weight as a result.

I think they are like zotrim! They swell in tummy and therefore give you that full feeling after eating less food. I think if you eat low cal ,because you are hungry, they may work. Would we be overweight to start with if this was the case? We either eathigh cal food, or eat for many other reasons other than because we are hungry, or both! In which case appetite suppresants don't really work.

Lynda

I've tried the normal, green packet, adios tablets, a couple of years ago, and I think that they were a waste of money tbh, a placebo, but if they work then that's good enough for anyone!
In my experience, they didn't make a difference tbh.

Back