ADIOS??

nannydi

wants a new body
my sister rang me last night to see if i had heard of Adios
now i know its that annoyin ad on the tv but that's about the extent of my knowledge lol
has anyone tried it and what is it supposed to do !

I used this a few years back - it is meant to speed up / help weight loss 'as part of a calorie controlled diet'. I took it whilst also doing SW. I lost 3.5 stone in about 9 months but I was following SW like a religion so who knows if it actually works. I think it's all herbal so I don't think there are aby side affects - I certainly didn't have any. I'm sure however there are some horror stories about it on the web somewhere! I think it's about £6 for 100 tablets and you take 3 or 4 day with meals. HTH. x

Tried it, tried them all!!! All hopeless. Not worth forking out any hard earned cash for. Like most of these things that promise to help your hunger - if you know you eat when you're not hungry, for comfort, stress, boredom they won't stop you eating!!!

Carol

isn't it supposed to boost your metabolism??

i don't even know where i put my metabolism lol

xxx

Tried it, tried them all!!! All hopeless. Not worth forking out any hard earned cash for. Like most of these things that promise to help your hunger - if you know you eat when you're not hungry, for comfort, stress, boredom they won't stop you eating!!!

Carol

that is so true, i would imagine it is the main cause of weight gain for anyone is overeating when not hungry! if we all didnt eat when not hungry we probably wouldnt be having to diet in the first place. i mean that is a total generalisation, but for me its true anyway. i jsut dont have a stop button

I tried Zotrim and they done nothing. My friend has tried, quite literally, everything including Adios. They done nothing

Most of these products say you should use them in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise - so surely any losses will be as a result of that, so how can they make any valid claims?

I honestly feel these companies prey on our insecurities and fears and they should be more closely regulated.

Carol x

Totally agree Carolanski, the diet and exersize alone would produce the results but people just believe that it is the pills

Stop button whats that??? lol

stop button/full button, its a figure of speech. in other words i dont stop eating when im full

Back