Adorabubble's 30 November Party Dress Challenge

Adorabubble

Hi All

I've been stalking you all for a few days now reading and learning about JUDDDing!!! I've downloaded the book, read the website and would have bought the t-shirt if I could have!!!!

So today was my first DD 500 calories done made from CD shakes (more about my diet fetish later)!!! I feel good I feel positive and most of all can't wait for my UD tomorrow!!!!

Sooooo a little about me... I am 41 dieted all my life and have been on average around 17 stone most of my adult life!!! In 2010 I lost 8 stone on Lighter Life and it changed my life. I manage to maintain my weight basically not through the maintenance route but by starving myself (not the recommended method). This was working ever so well me the diet hero until I fell pregnant last Feb 2012 - first time I had ever fallen pregnant ever despite never being on the pill!!! I assumed it wasn't on the cards for me and to be honest I didn't really feel like I had met Mr Right!!!!

Sooooo here I was 39 almost 40 I was pregnant with my drop dead gorgeous new man that I had managed to bag cos I was diet goddess having a hunger never known to me in my life. At first I didn't realise I was pregnant but my newly found appetite for bacon sarnies (my boss actually asked if I wanted him to liquidise them as he had only known me as diet goddess.) took over and unleashed once again the binger/secret eater girl I had been before. I had learnt zero!!!

Unfortunately I had three miscarriages last year and sadly was with someone who didn't really love me for me. Sooo without focusing too much on the negative I am now single now 8 months (yay!!) but sadly through grief sadness and a very difficult relationship have put on ALL the weight I lost on LL plus 3lb!!!!! (Boo) During this year I have tried every diet known to mankind without success including a half day stint of the Cambridge Diet!!!!!

Anyway I'm trying this... So far so good!!!!

So if anyone can relate to anything I've just said and want to come on this mission to be able to fit into a size 18 dress I have in November (size 22 now) then please say hello :)

See u on the flip side

Love

Adorabubble xxxxx

Sounds like you've been through a nightmare and I hope you are feeling a bit better now. I've been there with the miscarriages ( 3 of them including twins at 16 weeks) and it sucks the joy out of life. Glad you are feeling positive and good luck with JUDDD. xx

Thank you both x I'm getting there now!!!

LB so sorry for your loss I was 16 weeks with the first baby it's so heartbreaking x I do feel for you and twins too must have been very difficult x

Ok so here's my news for today:-

Mon weight 18st 3lb pre DD
Tues weight 17st 13lb pre UD (yay)

Have not binged today have ate quite normally. Wasn't starving hungry but enjoyed my food. Grilled bacon roll for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and pasta with tomatoe based sauce and garlic bread for dinner and a solero.

Looking forward to my DD tomorrow and curious to see my weight tomorrow!!!!!

DD tomorrow will be Cambridge Diet shakes.

Hope everyone had a good day too

A
x

Your UD yest looks good. I find my weights quite stable & doesn't fluctuate that much between UDs & DDs although alot of people's do.

Are you going to stick to shakes for all of your DDs?

X

My weight goes up and down like a yoyo, I am a text book JUDDER all over the place, but I take my official weight after a dd on a Thursday morning, before weekend damage of 2 us'd in a row and enough time to let it come off again before the next week, as long as the over all trend is down I am quite happy, don;t panic if you have the odd mad day where you eat everything is sight either, that comes and goes as you get more into it, after about a month it seems like quite a normal approach to eating and you'll get into the swing of it.

Always good to have a goal in mind, I am a goal orientated person myself and special occasions are the ones that drive me the best, most likely as photos are bound to be taken!!

You sound primed up and ready to go, good luck and welcome to the JUDDD bus!

Thanks all x I am expecting my weight to be all over the place. I'm curious re the science so just weighing ever day to see the pattern I guess.

Have found my DD ok I do plan to do the shakes for the two week induction then go to food.

My weight pre DD this morning was 18st 1lb so only 2lb up after my UD. My official weigh in will be Monday morning after a DD.

I totally agree re goals I am goal orientated also. I have a party to go to on 30 November and I would love to have lost 2 stone which at my weight is probably achievable. I have a dress I'm dying to get into again and 2 stone would probably allow me to do that.

I'm feeling a little tired bit then work is manic other than that so far so good :)

You gotta learn to love the JUDDD bounce! I think my personal best was just over 7lbs over a weekend, I ended up down 2.5lbs that week so go figure, theres absolutely no rhyme or reason to it some weeks, I think I gave myself nervous exhaustion trying to work it out LOL :D

Wow, that's a big swing! My weight was exactly the same tues, wed, & thurs of this week despite mon & tues being UDs & yest being a DD. Occasionally I do get a swing (if I eat loads of carbs late in the eve for example) but most days seems pretty stable. Maybe I'm just strange, lol.

X

Ok so weird las three days i have stayed the same weight but I am due on any day now (two days late) but maybe because I am messing about with my body. Looking to do a good DD today 4lbs up overall over the week but official weigh in tomorrow morning after my DD.

Mon weight 18st 3lb pre DD
Tues weight 17st 13lb pre UD (yay)
Wed weight 18st 1lb pre DD
Thurs weight 17st 12lb pre UD (yay)
Fri weight 17 13lb pre DD
Sat weight 17 13lb pre UD
Sun weight 17 13lb pre DD

Not feeling that well today bit low but not due to the diet. Two weeks ago my ex broke into my house. I woke up to him standing on my landing at 3am in the morning. He broke the locks on my French windows to get in. He told me he couldn't be without me and he loved me and wanted us to have a baby (he knows how to pull my strings) and well one thing led to another and as I was freakily ovulating at the time I thought I might be pregnant. The day after he started backtracking he was drunk when he came round and I guess as I had been ignoring his booty texts decided to pay me a visit instead. Sooo although I ended it with him in Jan I still love him and over the last 9 months because of my now low self esteem I have allowed him to Abuse that. It is important to say that although mentally ill and a drunk and now using drugs again he is extremely good looking and I was always flattered he found me attractive. I was slim when we met and he likes dolly birds and I somewhat fitted the bill at the time but it was always such a pressure to be immaculate and when I got pregnant last year he really gave me a hard time for putting on weight and that's when the violence started. Anyway I did a test yesterday and negative which I should be happy about because no tie to him for the rest of my life but it feels like a loss and I grieve the three babies I lost.

Not sure why I'm saying all this but I can't say it outloud to my friends or the ones I have left now. He destroyed all my relationships with my friends and family and I guess they are sick of it. I should have gone to the police but I believed his lies but now realise it was so I didn't go to the police nothing more.

Right well rant over I'm trying to gain control again and my weight is a good start. Just a bad day today I guess x

Last edited:
Thank you. So excited weighed in this morning after my UD and at 17 13 so only a 1lb yay. Idid go on to eat last night including four custard tarts no seriously I did as I didn't want them still around today.

Sorry just a quick entry

J
x

We could be diet twins, I actually have found the bigger the bounce I get after an UD the more likely I am to stick to a good DD, and so I end up having a better loss in the week, strange brain I have!

Lol I always thought there had to be more than one of me. Today I weighed in at the same but could be cos my period is due. Today is a UD but really not got an appetite have eaten but not really into it to be honest.

Yeah the lack of hunger on an ud can be a bit unpredictable I think you just have to roll with it and eat if you feel like it but not force yourself

Back