Ads that annoy you

haha! i cant take the credit hun, apparently dawn french said it! thought it was pretty funny tho (and true!) xxx

Just googled - here's another one of hers you might like :

"If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush."

love it! :) xxx

The 'we buy any car.com' advert makes me want to smash the windows of their cars in when i hear that stupid stupid song.

Haha ladyf that quote is priceless, I love it!! Sadly can't comment on the ads as only ever seen the meerkats ones (which are fab!), I don't get much tv time lol.

I also realise that i never see ads - i immediately thought of the old flake and walkers crisps ads lol. The joy of never watching anything live - all ads fast forwarded:)

I've been nodding in agreement. Can't stand the walls one with the dog!

Diet kitty I think the surgery banner is awful too!

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

been reading this thread and i don't know any of those!
i don't watch a lot of tv, and i think i just switch off my attention in the breaks, i couldn't tell you a single current advert!

I also realise that i never see ads - i immediately thought of the old flake and walkers crisps ads lol. The joy of never watching anything live - all ads fast forwarded:)
sky plus is the best isnt it! i cant beleive i used to have to actually sit and watch every ad! i occasionally have to watch them as oh tells me "we never know what new things there are cos u fast forward all the ads" :rolleyes:
guess whos in control of the remote :) xxx

Yay Lisa, thanks, just sent away for my samples. It's more my grey hair than my wrinkles that worry me just now, but the research will be good x

I hate all ads so much I record all programmes other than BBC. then I ff the horrid things.
But the one I remember hating most was the double glazing BOGOF. With the ugliest man in the world. AHHHHHHHH

I hate all ads so much I record all programmes other than BBC. then I ff the horrid things.
But the one I remember hating most was the double glazing BOGOF. With the ugliest man in the world. AHHHHHHHH

I SAID....YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!!!! hahaha!!!!

God yeah, that was annoying.

Back