Advent calendar chocolates

VeggieBev

Silver Member
Even at the age of 29 my mum still insists on buying me an advent calendar - not that I'm complaining of course! How many sys would you allow for each choclate? The calendar isn't branded and the chocolates are fairly small. I'm new to the SW diet so want to make sure I'm calculating everything as accurately as possible. I'm on the Green plan.

Thanks

Last edited:
Even at the age of 29 my mum still insists on buying me an advent calendar - not that I'm complaining of course! How many sys would you allow for each choclate? The calendar isn't branded and the chocolates are fairly small. I'm new to the SW diet so want to make sure I'm calculating everything as accurately as possible. I'm on the Green plan.

Thanks
Most people are allowing 2 Syns each, if they small allow 1. I have a Lindt advent calendar and am being told to allow 2 Syns for the small ones and 4 for the Reindeer and Santa.

mines a cadbury divine one ane each choc is 19 cal so 1 syn my son has a kinnerton one and his says 13 cal on back which would be 1/2 i think but they are teeny n cheap crappy chocolate glad mines a cadbury one :D

I got my first ever advent calendar this year at 25 lol, the nutritional values say 530kcal per 100g and it weighs 187.5g in total... it's the cadbury's "magical advent" one and the chocolates get bigger when you get closer to christmas. At the minute they are about the size of a 10p piece - I'd say a similar size to a sweetie from a selection tin. I haven't the feintest idea how to syn them so I'm saying 4 syns to be on the safe side lol

I suppose I could weigh one of the little chocolates and work it out from the nutritional info but I really can't be bothered to be that anal!

I got my first ever advent calendar this year at 25 lol, the nutritional values say 530kcal per 100g and it weighs 187.5g in total... it's the cadbury's "magical advent" one and the chocolates get bigger when you get closer to christmas. At the minute they are about the size of a 10p piece - I'd say a similar size to a sweetie from a selection tin. I haven't the feintest idea how to syn them so I'm saying 4 syns to be on the safe side lol

I suppose I could weigh one of the little chocolates and work it out from the nutritional info but I really can't be bothered to be that anal!
a freddo bar is 5 syns so that should help you gauge the advent chocs in your calendar :)

Back