Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Punk_Pixie - 1lb is good at this time of year. And you've lost more than 1lb a week over the whole challenge. Well done! :D

Leapfrog - fingers crossed for you. You never know. Or have you been sneaky peaking?

Also just noticed something. You've only had one small gain through the whole of this challenge and not a single one in our last one. Thats 20 out of 21 weeks. That's some going girl! Well done! :D

Well done to all those who've met their targets, and good luck to those with final WIs left!

A huge big thankyou to Bev and Hevs for organising us all - you've both been fantastic - thankyou so much! Cheers ladies *toasts with a virtual glass of festive champers*!

Well I lost 1lbs so didn't meet target but at least I'm lighter :)
Be proud! You've got to the end, without changing your target (very tempting!) and only had one little gain.

That's the way to target - and a lifelong healthy eating plan!

Well done Daniel!

+1 for me this week - at least im ending this challenge a lil bit lighter than i started!

gonna kick some weight loss ass in the new year!

Ninnins - pooh to the gain. But as you say you are lighter than at the start.

And be proud chica. 109 lbs lost and only 10 to go is a FANTASTIC achievement.

I was quite pleased it was only 1lb! I really havent been a good girl recently-havent even been filling my food diary in its been so bad lol

I weighed in early this week because I'll be out for the next few evenings... so for my final WI for this challenge I lost 5.5lbs :D Somehow I think my epic gain last WI (only 4 days ago - Friday!) was mostly water weight. :rolleyes: I wish my body would just settle down, lol - I don't like this depressing yo-yoing!

BUT perfectly happy with the final result - 10lbs off over the challenge (if I got my maths right, lol), and I got my 5 stone award before Christmas. :)

2011 has been a good year!

Congratulations to all who have enjoyed completing this challenge, or enjoying some good losses over the last 10 weeks! This has been a very successful challenge, to echo everyone else so far, thank you so much to Hev and Bev for all the hard work, also it's been a great bunch of fellow challengers!

Pommette said:
Leapfrog - fingers crossed for you. You never know. Or have you been sneaky peaking?

Also just noticed something. You've only had one small gain through the whole of this challenge and not a single one in our last one. Thats 20 out of 21 weeks. That's some going girl! Well done! :D

Get you Statto! No, I never ever sneaky peak. Friday WI is always a surprise. I have stuck 100% to plan for this challenge & have reaped the rewards, even if the scales don't show it every week. I mean I now own a size 6 skirt - that must count for something right? And I have you guys to thank for that.

who_la_hoop, way to go girl!
Never mind about epic gains - that's an epic loss!!!

I'd like to add my thanks for the ladies organising this challenge.

I'm not going to make my target, well 21lbs was a bit of a bridge too far I think.

I have had a nightmare 5 days as well. Ending with all you can eat Chinese buffet yesterday lunchtime. Foot is down on the brake now. Not expecting a loss this week. Shame as I was close to a stone off, still less than I was 10 weeks ago, so a win anyway.

Next challenge is to have a loss next week! Yes I know it's Xmas week, but I've only got Sunday as a naughty day food wise. Allowing for a few syns that day.

Aww thanks Zoe, Tracey and Arctic, and no problem! However, its Bev who deserves all the credit of late as I haven't been able to spend much time here xxx

Well I haven't made the target I set myself..... however I did lose 2 1/2lbs this week which means I get my 5 1/2 stone award which is sooo what I wanted!

Congrats to everyone else with their weight loss and long may it continue into the new year x

Half on for me which is fine - don't hit my target for this group but really enjoyed trying :)well done everyone in the challenge :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done littlemeercat - 5½ st shiney is a fantastic achievement. :happy096:

Vitology - don't sulk please! You are so nearly there now. You'll do it in the New Year, I know you will!

Emmey - just a smidgeon short of a stone in the last 10 weeks is deffo not to be sneezed at. Well done chica.

Well it was to be expected, those little Xmas indulgences creep up on us! Mines the result of staff night out then a trip to pizza hut, my first one since may, with family! So only 1 pound isn't that bad really!!! Yes Pom, you are right it'll all go in the new year!!! :) x

Back