Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Oooh I'd love to join in the challenge :) I've just re-started this week and i soooo need somebody to kick my a** every now and then so this challenge would be perfect.

I'll go for a 15lb loss.
Good luck everyone :D
xx
Welcome MsMuppet - you make it a nice round 40 of us now doing the challenge.

MsMuppet said:
Thanks funcurls :) I used to call myself Miss Piggy but that just kept reminding me of how fat I am , so I changed it to Muppet , hehe :D

Well negative imagery is never a good thing! I'm glad you changed it! Muppets are cute! As long as you aren't cookie monster lol! X

42 - including the Ellebear!

Bev we're 42...Ellebear is in too! She'll be welcoming the challenge after her Mooneyhons and the wedding celebrations I'm sure! X

I think we're following each other around the site Bev Lmao x
Won't be for much longer. Just about to go out to do the audit that I've been doing since June!!! See you tonight.
Are you back at work today?

Pommette said:
Won't be for much longer. Just about to go out to do the audit that I've been doing since June!!! See you tonight.
Are you back at work today?

Ooh noo, I still have 6 days off left to go!! Half way through! Blissssss! Start my 4 night shifts next Wed but let's not think about that just yet.....Good luck with the audit! X

gonnabesmall said:
shall i start afresh on this post.il weigh sat. my 7lb target here we come...

Hey hunny! Post your last result on the old challenge on Sat, then this one officially starts next Mon, so your first result will be NEXT Sat (22nd) XxX

Hi if im not too late can I join in to. Im in Oz and Monday is my weigh in for online. I only started this Monday just gone.

Hope to lose 10 lbs for the challenge. ;)

Good luck everyone xxxxx

Thanks again everyone. I'm feeling quite positive this morning. I have given myself a smaller goal for now, one that i can actually visualize. we booked our holiday this week and am really looking forward to having some nice new cloths for Christmas to wear on my hols. Please feel free to give me a kick when i start moaning again :)

My brain has gone dead. I weighed in Weds. So my next WI is next Weds. So, technically I've already started the challenge haven't I?

Not that it should make any difference and I should behave whatever, but if the race is on I probably need to focus

*drinks hot water and lemon*

Also. I went out for dinner last night for a friends birthday. We had spaghetti bolognaise with meat. I've not done Extra Easy for ages. About to post food on my diary. Would someone be kind enough to double check my ass for me as I'm bound to have slipped up.

Stay sexy

Zoe xx

Back