Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

okay dokey my lovely,hows you anyway?

All good 'ere thanks Leanne! I'm on annual leave this week so in relaxed(ish) mode! Never a dull moment though- always something going on and time off goes so blinkin quick!!! Hope all well with you! Glad you enjoyed the film last night!X

My brain has gone dead. I weighed in Weds. So my next WI is next Weds. So, technically I've already started the challenge haven't I?

Zoe xx

Yes you're right, technically this is our first week of the challenge and the first results will be posted starting on Monday so we should ALL be on our best behaviour already!!!X:p

funcurls said:
Yes you're right, technically this is our first week of the challenge and the first results will be posted starting on Monday so we should ALL be on our best behaviour already!!!X:p

oh nooooo!!! ive been terrible so far this week & its only thursday...eek! well if my first week is rubbish, i guess it can only get better...right?! lol

I'm confysed, I thought it started next week!
So what I lose this week counts?

Do you weigh in between now and Sunday? If so that doesn't count.

It's any weigh in from Monday onwards.

e.g. I weighed in yesterday - which doesn't count. But I'm technically now on the challenge as what I'm eating and exercising now will effect my first official challenge weigh in which is next Wednesday

Ladies I have to confess! Have been really 'off plan' and feeling really bad about it, I have certainly ruined this week and expect to gain on monday :break_diet:

:cry:I have had 2 crazy busy days and haven't stuck to plan at all. I had to work 8 am-8 pm on weds, stay in the hosp over night and be on call until 8 am today then work 8 am- 6 pm.

Started well, sticking to plan, but then realised my ready-meal (ww) for tea had gone off and no way of purchasing food at that time of night and being within 10 mins of the department, so ate some of my colleagues home made lasagne (delicious but not SW friendly) and an apple doughnut (no excuse for that I'm afraid), then had a yorkie at stupid o'clock in the morning as I needed a sugar fix (no excuse again).

This morning I went to try and buy some breakie from the canteen- shut for refurbishment!!- so ate nothing all morning then was given a croissant (only had half) and managed to get a sarnie at lunch (guinsters one so full of crap) and bought another choccy bar (yes I am awful!!) and had Maccy D's for tea.

I am disgusted with myself :cry: sorry for the waffle but I had to get it out

Yep. I am so exited. We are celebrating 25 years of marriage 2 years late. We've been saving up since we got married. We are stopping at a few. Countries on the way and an the way back. Can't wait. Have to lose this dam weight first :)

Ladies I have to confess! Have been really 'off plan' and feeling really bad about it, I have certainly ruined this week and expect to gain on monday :break_diet:

:cry:I have had 2 crazy busy days and haven't stuck to plan at all. I had to work 8 am-8 pm on weds, stay in the hosp over night and be on call until 8 am today then work 8 am- 6 pm.

Started well, sticking to plan, but then realised my ready-meal (ww) for tea had gone off and no way of purchasing food at that time of night and being within 10 mins of the department, so ate some of my colleagues home made lasagne (delicious but not SW friendly) and an apple doughnut (no excuse for that I'm afraid), then had a yorkie at stupid o'clock in the morning as I needed a sugar fix (no excuse again).

This morning I went to try and buy some breakie from the canteen- shut for refurbishment!!- so ate nothing all morning then was given a croissant (only had half) and managed to get a sarnie at lunch (guinsters one so full of crap) and bought another choccy bar (yes I am awful!!) and had Maccy D's for tea.

Don't be so harsh on yourself hun. We all have days like that :) I've decided not to beat myself up anymore when I have a 'bad' day as I can't change it anyway. I can only change how I deal with things tomorrow ;)

xx

K.T I know how you feel. I have had a rubbish week as well which also involved a McDonalds :sigh: Combination of being v busy and v hungry and having to eat what is available. Back to being good from now on.

jelly bean 639 said:
Yep. I am so exited. We are celebrating 25 years of marriage 2 years late. We've been saving up since we got married. We are stopping at a few. Countries on the way and an the way back. Can't wait. Have to lose this dam weight first :)

Spuds fab. Which places are you stopping at. Trip of a life time :)

That sounds like an amazing holiday, I hope you have a fantastic time!!! :)

I moved to the UK from NZ a few months ago, just starting to miss it now that it's getting cold and dark! xx

Because we're starting to post our results next week, those results will be the labour of this week's efforts (if that makes sense!!) Like going to SW class and weighing in, then coming back the following week for the first result!!X

Spuds fab. Which places are you stopping at. Trip of a life time :)

we are going to Singapore for a few days, then on to Sydney then we are going to New Zealand for a 10 day tour (if we can book it) from there we are going to Tokyo to ride the bullet train and then home for a rest :)

Did i say im excited?

That sounds like an amazing holiday, I hope you have a fantastic time!!! :)

I moved to the UK from NZ a few months ago, just starting to miss it now that it's getting cold and dark! xx

It is... we have been planning it for years. we are going on a tour in the southern islands if we can find one to fit in with our flight.

why would you move from NZ to the UK? how are you settling?

K.T pleeeease don't beat yourself up about it!! Sometimes it's so hard to stay on track when you haven't been able to plan and you literally have to grab what you can, and working long hours like that gets you to a point where just anything will do!!I'm a nurse who works shifts so I've been there, but admittedly I usually know my start and finish times so on the whole I CAN plan- it's just the missing breaks that can be the pain! But it's only a couple of days in the grand scheme of things so don't let that throw you! You still have 3/4 days to undo some damage before Mon so don't write yourself off! Just do what you can! Maybe you could learn from the situation- it takes a little preparation but maybe you could take a bag of SW friendly food with you to work so you always have things to hand! Shame about the ready meal being out of date! Looks like that's what really threw you! I find leftovers are great, or a wholemeal pitta bread with meat/salad, some risotto or a pasta dish- anything really! Mugshots are a quick filler and you could take snacks like fruit, yogurt or HIFI/other cereal bars! XXX

KT, sorry to hear you're struggling... but I'm certain you can get back on track! Just draw a line and have some 100% days - it'll make you feel sooo much better!

Jellybean, I am so jealous of your holiday - it sounds like it's going to be amazing!

I weighed in today (a day earlier than usual) and lost 3lbs - I'm so pleased! Shame it doesn't count for this challenge, haha. I usually lose a small amount after a big loss like that, so I'm going to have to pull out all the stops to get a nice loss next week for my first "advent calendar girls" challenge WI! 20lbs here I come!

Back