Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

MsMuppet said:
ok ladies....i've just ordered a pair of new shoes to celebrate my weight loss tomorrow ! :8855: dark red patent leather ankle boots with a flowery thing on the side :gimi:

p.s. if i don't lose tomorrow they're going back :wave_cry: , so wish me luck...i neeeeeeeed those shoozies :D

xx

Omg!!! Ive done a similar thing!!! Ordered a new pair of uggs with matching gloves and i cant wear them until ive reached my target!!! It's a case of which do i want more uggs or syns!!!! :0)

STS for me this week ladies, d'oh! But considering what i have eaten this lastweek i am very pleased with that. More motivation for next week now!

Another STS, but thats ok after last weeks big loss,off to the lakes today to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversay, so another sts would be ok, then back on track for xmas. HAVE A GOOD WEEK !!:grouphugg:

ok ladies....i've just ordered a pair of new shoes to celebrate my weight loss tomorrow ! :8855: dark red patent leather ankle boots with a flowery thing on the side :gimi:

p.s. if i don't lose tomorrow they're going back :wave_cry: , so wish me luck...i neeeeeeeed those shoozies :D

xx

I'm happy to announce that my shoozies won't have to be sent back as I've actually lost weight for the first time in months !! :eek: 3lbs to be exact...I'm soooo happpy I could pee my pants right now :D I know I won't lose this much every week but that's ok ...I'd be happy weighing 1oz less than I did the previous week !lol

Well done so far ladies and good luck for those who'll be checking in later :grouphugg:

xxx

MsMuppet said:
I'm happy to announce that my shoozies won't have to be sent back as I've actually lost weight for the first time in months !! :eek: 3lbs to be exact...I'm soooo happpy I could pee my pants right now :D I know I won't lose this much every week but that's ok ...I'd be happy weighing 1oz less than I did the previous week !lol

Well done so far ladies and good luck for those who'll be checking in later :grouphugg:

xxx

Weigh in tom dreading it wss 11st6.5 last week stressful week tom as well so fink il av gained had the nibbles all week :-( and not always nibbled on the fruit unfotunetly !! X does anyone know how manys syn are in mug shots edp the cheese cream ones n also which ones are free xx

Wow Welldone you !! Think I may have to use his approach aswell ! Hubby has promised my a pair of louboutains for my anniversary / Xmas present when we go to Paris in 6 weeks ( and counting lol) hoping to have lost half stone.by then I am happy to report a loss of 1.2 lb this week changed my weigh day to coincide with the challenge :)

Good luck for the next week everyone x x

kitkat - good luck for your WI tomorrow hun ! :) i can't remember the last time i weighed 11st something ! think it was around 1836 or summit like that ! lol

shoeaholic- totally jealous now ;) i'd give my right arm for a pair of louboutains LOL you lucky girl you ! oh, and well done on the weight loss :D i'd love to go to Paris again...me and hubby spent a day there after getting thrown out of Disneyland (long story lol ) and we couldn't get a room , so spent the whole night walking the streets with a busker and French prostitutes..bl**dy hilarious !!

xx

Last edited:
Just had my first weigh in for this challenge, hoping for a really good start this week.

Good luck everyone, hope all goes well for you.

MsMuppet said:
kitkat - good luck for your WI tomorrow hun ! :) i can't remember the last time i weighed 11st something ! think it was around 1836 or summit like that ! lol

shoeaholic- totally jealous now ;) i'd give my right arm for a pair of louboutains LOL you lucky girl you ! oh, and well done on the weight loss :D i'd love to go to Paris again...me and hubby spent a day there after getting thrown out of Disneyland (long story lol ) and we couldn't get a room , so spent the whole night walking the streets with a busker and French prostitutes..bl**dy hilarious !!

xx

Thanx hun gud luk x and to everyone! X where every 1 from im from lancashire x

Ah well folks, first WI of the challenge and I've gained :wave_cry:.
I was having a very good week up to last Friday and then friends arrived and I've eaten for Spain since.
0.2 kgs on so I'll class that as ½ lb. I told you getting to target was going to be tricky - even with my piddly 2 lbs to go which is now 2½ lbs.

Well done to the losers so far this week.

Welcome Leapfrog - nice to have you here.

Sorry Ninnins - I already had your target and forgot to update Hev's list.

Last edited:
-3lbs!!! for me this week! Happy with that :)

Well done to all the ladies who have lost - and to those that haven't, today is the start of a new week!!

Good luck with it everyone!

Hi y'all!! Blimey, I don't check in for a day and have soooo many comments to catch up on!! With so many of us it's going to be a commitment that's for sure lmao!!! I work shifts, including nights, so bear with me if I'm delayed at times in updating peoples' results!! I'll do my best to keep up!!! Don't forget that I post all results in the first post of the thread and each Sunday evening Bev will do a round-up and re-cap and post some fancy stats!!!

Welcome Suzienoz, fellow Swansea girl!!! And Walter Bishop (Kirsty)! Also Leapfrog, lovely to have you onboard!!

Ninnins, I've now updated your overall target!!

Well a good start so far with 6 results in already! Ms Muppet, Shoeaholic and Lady A- great losses well done!! You WILL be rewarded with the wearing of new shoes!!! KT and acc a STS isn't a bad thing! It's sometimes a good result depending on the type of week we've had and if we deserve more it often means that the benefits will be reaped the following week so it's always worth hanging in there!! Bev, it's a teeny tiny gain so really no need to worry, besides we can't have you reaching target too early on in the challenge lmao!! Maybe next week you'll lose the lot?!!X

Well done Erin.
Don't forget to update your stats and sig as well!

MsMuppet said:

xx

Omg ! Thrown out of Disneyland !! I'm only getting them as I don't think he realizes how much they actually cost lol but it is our 10 year anniversary & 4th wedding anniversary and my Xmas pressie :)

Sorry Ninnins - I already had your target and forgot to update Hev's list.

Ill forgive you this once-now no more slacking! ;)

i raise you your measley 1/2 on with what looks like its gonna be 4 for me - yikes! :eek:

although i may get away with less as there is a possibility will be going to a morning WI on wed instead of tues night (also known as fooling myself :8855:)

well done all you other losers

Thursday was my first weigh in for this target and 1.5lb off :)

Back