Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

i raise you your measley 1/2 on with what looks like its gonna be 4 for me - yikes! :eek:

although i may get away with less as there is a possibility will be going to a morning WI on wed instead of tues night (also known as fooling myself :8855:)

well done all you other losers

Glad I'm not the only one :) Half-way through the week and I'm 1 and a bit on. But I've got until Friday to fix it which it totally do-able.

Could I possibly join this one?
I've started today & I need to make this work!

So put me down for 24lbs by Christmas!
just over 2lb a week, which hopefully is doo-able!

Good luck everyone!

Charliee

Hi - I havent joined one of these challenges before but have seen you all doing them and I like the spurring each other along!!

Please could I join and put me down for 12lbs?

:)

Going to try hard again this week but am away for a few days with the in-laws. Food might be an issue but going to try and limit the damage!

Good luck everyone! We can do this! :D

pork chow mein sounds good shoeahollic :)

so, what's everyone up to tonight ? i'm just letting my dinner go down then i'm off to soak in a 'Lush' Fizz Bomb bath whilst covered in a smelly green face mask :D that's about as exciting as my Monday nights get i'm afraid :8855:

that sound like a good monday night to me ! mine consists of : cleaning up after the man who replaced my gutters today and made a complete mess of the garden , and its raining ! then exercize dvd and soak in the bath

xx

so, what's everyone up to tonight ? i'm just letting my dinner go down then i'm off to soak in a 'Lush' Fizz Bomb bath whilst covered in a smelly green face mask :D that's about as exciting as my Monday nights get i'm afraid :8855:

xx

not a bad way to spend a Monday night :) I'm going to try and get some exercise in, but have to get through the rest of the work day first!

Back