Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

I like the idea of scaring of the bloke with a green face mask :D I will have to try it some time! :8855:

Having a lazy evening tonight - well, it is Monday! Had a yummy tea, and now I'm watching quiz shows on telly (University Challenge and then Only Connect). Then I'll have a nice hot bubble bath and read a book in bed for a bit :)

I have been sitting around doing not very much at all this evening!

I am on holidays from work this week, have a couple of day-trips in the area planned, but going to take it easy overall, nothing too strenuous.

I was just making myself a ticker for this challenge and realised that if I reach my 20 lb loss for Christmas, I will just get out of the 300s, how very serendipitous! That would be a delightful Christmas present to myself :)

I spent the evening working out a menu for the week, now all i have to do is stick to it lol
I have a really nice meal toninght of leek and potato soup followed by smoked mackeral, potatoes and LOADS of veg. yummmmmmmmmmm

well done all you losers your all winners :)

Hi guys
5 and half off for me yay!!! was my first week back but still chuffed, maybe this 2lb per week isnt gonna be too bad :)

WOWZERS!!! First week back or no first week back, 5.5 lbs is an amazing loss, and you must have been doing all the right things to acheive that so well done you!!;)XXX

Reporting in with a 2.5lb loss!! Very pleased with that for my first week of the challenge!! Now 9 lb to lose in 9 weeks!X

we wont have to forceably remove you from the 10 into 9's thread then ;)

i may need to borrow your 1 weeks grace :sigh:

MsMuppet said:
kitkat - good luck for your WI tomorrow hun ! :) i can't remember the last time i weighed 11st something ! think it was around 1836 or summit like that ! lol

shoeaholic- totally jealous now ;) i'd give my right arm for a pair of louboutains LOL you lucky girl you ! oh, and well done on the weight loss :D i'd love to go to Paris again...me and hubby spent a day there after getting thrown out of Disneyland (long story lol ) and we couldn't get a room , so spent the whole night walking the streets with a busker and French prostitutes..bl**dy hilarious !!

xx

Where abouts in lancashire u grom hun x.

It can be done... just not a lot of fun!!,,(says she who has hardly lost a bean since joining,), but is so determined to after celebrating.(IF I have to join in all the celebrations , which I am surruptiously trying to get out of) the 3,yes 3 birthdays this coming week.. Good luck to you...:D I did so well before stopping smoking!! And, please wish good luck to me!! :rolleyes:

it can be done... Just not a lot of fun!!,,(says she who has hardly lost a bean since joining,), but is so determined to after celebrating.(if i have to join in all the celebrations , which i am surruptiously trying to get out of) the 3,yes 3 birthdays this coming week.. Good luck to you...:d i did so well before stopping smoking!! And, please wish good luck to me!! :rolleyes:

good luck powla!!! Of course you can do it!!!!x

There have been some SERIOUSLY good losses already this week - and we're only on day 1! Far too many names to mention.

As for me? Who wants to get to target anyway Hevs? *** says she sulking ***

Last edited:
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif
gingerbreadhouse.gif

Hi girlies,

Following the huge success of a recent 12 week challenge it is by popular demand that we commence a new one that will last 10 weeks and take us up until Christmas Day!!! Everyone is welcome to hop aboard, however many or few pounds you would like to lose in time for 'The Big Day'!! The challenge will commence on Monday 17th October and finish 10 weeks later on Sunday 25th December!! Those of us who participated in the last one formed a really friendly and supportive group and it really helped us to stay focused so please feel free to join us- if you want to be involved in a community where you can be totally honest and feel nice and relaxed chatting to like-minded people then this could be just what you need in the run-up to Christmas!

Just post here to let us know you would like to join in and state how many pounds you wish to lose in the 10 weeks (keep it realistic!) I will update the data on this first post (for ease of viewing) on an ongoing basis as you post in your weekly results and Bev will update them en masse each Sunday night as a latest post!

Good luck everyone!! Heather (aka Funcurls)!XXX

Each week will have a colour code which allows us to see who is on which week and who is still to update!

Week 1 DARK GREEN
Week 2 PURPLE
Week 3 DARK BLUE
Week 4 BRIGHT PINK
Week 5 ORANGE
Week 6 TURQUOISE
Week 7 BROWN
Week 8 LIME GREEN
Week 9 LIGHT BLUE
Week 10 RED

People who complete the challenge before the finish date will have their data finalised in red!

-------------------------------------------------

acc- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Aesir22- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
arctic blonde not grey- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
catmonkey- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Ellebear- To lose ...lbs (0 lbs lost ~ ... lbs to go). To set target when back from honeymoon!!
Emily1988- To lose 19 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 19 lbs to go).
Emma2662- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Emmey1- To lose 24 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 24 lbs to go).
Funcurls- To lose 11.5 lbs (2.5 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Geordiegirl1892- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Gonnabesmall- To lose 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
GrannieAnnie- To lose 6 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go).
Hannah:)- To lose 26.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 26.5 lbs to go).
Helenlee2307- To lose 12 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Jaylou- To lose 8 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go).
jelly bean639- To lose 21 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 21 lbs to go).
Jocookie- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Kerryathome- To lose 11 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
Kitkat2011- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Krupskaya- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
K.T- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Lady_ Amalthea- To lose 15 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Leapfrog- To lose 9 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Leia247- To lose 15.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 15.5 lbs to go).
Liannemc- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
littlemeercat- To lose 18 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 18 lbs to go).
Max&GabrielsMum- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Meow^..^- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Millo- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Minus3.5- To lose 9.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go).
MissBeee- To lose 12 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
MissGaga- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
MsMuppet- To lose 15 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go).
Ninnins- To lose 11.5 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 11.5 lbs to go).
now-or-never- To lose 20 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 14.5 lbs to go).
Polyanna- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Pommette- To lose 2 lbs (-0.5 lbs lost ~ 2.5 lbs to go).
Powla- To lose 9 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 9 lbs to go).
Punk_Pixie- To lose 18 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 16 lbs to go).
Shoeaholic- To lose 14 lbs (1.2 lbs lost ~ 12.8 lbs to go).
Stitchy- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Supercharliee- To lose 24 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 24 lbs to go).
Suzienoz- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Taniau- To lose 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go).
Toni-Marie- To lose 10 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 10 lbs to go).
Vitology- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
Walter Bishop- To lose 11 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go).
WhatLiesWithin...- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 14 lbs to go).
wholahoop- To lose 20 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 20 lbs to go).
Zilla- To lose 14 lbs (0 lbs lost- 14 lbs to go).

cg2.jpg
Is it too late for me to join I would like to lose 10lb my weigh in day is wed??:eek:

Is it too late for me to join I would like to lose 10lb my weigh in day is wed??:eek:
Hi Leis01 - it certainly isn't too late. Welcome to our madhouse!

Only one day until my WI - its a secret weigh in too this week. I have stayed off the scales for an entire week and the display will be covered up so I won't know until she actually reads out the result in front of the entire class! I have been 100% apart from last Friday night when I had a night out and whilst I left all of the set 3 course meal I made up for it in wine!!
Starting to feel nervous already and its not even WI until tomorrow!! :eek:

Back