Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Ill forgive you this once-now no more slacking! ;)

i raise you your measley 1/2 on with what looks like its gonna be 4 for me - yikes! :eek:

although i may get away with less as there is a possibility will be going to a morning WI on wed instead of tues night (also known as fooling myself :8855:)

well done all you other losers
Ninnins - Definitely go on Weds. Easiest way to cheat!!! :D
I don't imagine it will be a big gain though will it? You're normally really consistent with your losses. You been out partying?

Count me in - please

I would love to join you over the next challenge, thanks for all the support I received from the previous one. 7 1//2lb to loose please.

I would love to join you over the next challenge, thanks for all the support I received from the previous one. 7 1/2lb to loose please.
Yay - welcome Trango. Great to see all the "old" faces re-appearing!

Ninnins - Definitely go on Weds. Easiest way to cheat!!! :D
I don't imagine it will be a big gain though will it? You're normally really consistent with your losses. You been out partying?

Im going tonight-face up to my actions! :eek:

Ive had loads of things on this last week - social and work related. It will definitley be a gain, though possibly got it down to about 2lbs instead of the 4 :fingerscrossed:

Next week is my last WI before i go on hols so will be on my best behaviour (except for Sat night :rolleyes:)

congrats to all the losers so far :D happy to report 3lb off for me :) i thought i had been awful, so now im already dreading it catching up with me next week :8855:eek:h well, off to the gym! :character00115:

Put 0 for me this week as not well so cant make wi this week had to get implant out of arm ouch :( good luck every1 else nd well done to those so far xx

Put 0 for me this week as not well so cant make wi this week had to get implant out of arm ouch :( good luck every1 else nd well done to those so far xx

Ooh deary me Emma! I'll put you down as a STS then!! Hope you have a good week health-wise and a brilliant week food-wise!!X

congrats to all the losers so far :D happy to report 3lb off for me :) i thought i had been awful, so now im already dreading it catching up with me next week :8855:eek:h well, off to the gym! :character00115:

That's a fab loss WLW!!! Well done you must be delighted!! But as you say, maybe a good idea to tread carefully this week! It will keep you on your toes anyway!!XXX

Grrrrr sabotage :( I had lunch out against my will today due to having two appointments in the same area, one just before lunch and one just after, which meant it would have been silly to come home. A two-course set menu - veg lasagne, which can't have been too many syns on a green day, just a couple of HEXs tops for the cheese. But it was undercooked, not very hot and not very nice either. Followed by banoffee pie. I don't really like banoffee pie that much and this one wasn't particularly good, though on the plus side loads of banana and not a lot of 'offee lol. The whole meal was so not worth it.

And then to cap it all, I picked up a message cancelling the afternoon appointment so I could have come home after all to the chicken chasseur I cooked last night from the Nov/Dec mag:cry: (highly recommended by the way :D )

I'm really trying to get back on track this week. I only had 2 syns yesterday so I think over the 2 days, it will be OK. But I'm annoyed at being made to "spend" syns on stuff I didn't enjoy.

As I said grrrrr.
Rant over. And breathe...

Last edited:
MissBeee said:
Only one day until my WI - its a secret weigh in too this week. I have stayed off the scales for an entire week and the display will be covered up so I won't know until she actually reads out the result in front of the entire class! I have been 100% apart from last Friday night when I had a night out and whilst I left all of the set 3 course meal I made up for it in wine!!
Starting to feel nervous already and its not even WI until tomorrow!! :eek:

Ad to weigh at home cudnt go to group ive gained 2lb :-( Said id ad a bad week plus tom new start tom i wsnt a big loss nxt tues !xx

hello everyone, congrats on all the losses so far...and to those who STS/gained I'm sure you'll get back on track for next week's weigh in :)

I'm gonna be tempted by all sorts the rest of the week. I'm visiting home but luckily my parents are on the SW plan too! Trouble is, I have a friend joining me from Thurs - Sunday and I want to go to the cinema (saying no to popcorn is gonna kill me/maybe be impossible!!) and go out for dinner or something one night. . .I'll just need to make wise choices!!

As a TOTAL aside, I've also just found out that I'm going to be an Auntie!! :) It feels a little weird right now, taking a while to sink in I think! Plus, it's my wee sister (only 1year and 9months between us) and I'm naturally worrying about her etc. But yay!!

Anyhoo, good luck for the rest of this week guys!

fallen off the wagon tonight :( and feel reeeaaallllyyy sick !!
i pulled the ligaments in my knee last night after my excercize dvd and am in agony feeling super sorry formyself
had a whole chicago town pizza and chocloate brownie n cream
i am determined to get back to eating healthy tomorrow i feel awful after not having greasy food for 2 weeks , even at the chinese i had chicken n mushroom/beef in blackbean with bolied rice :(

ACH poor you .... well you have done the damage now so just put it behind you and start afresh in the morning..DONT LET IT GO...Your ligaments will heal soon, feep the faith xx

fallen off the wagon tonight :( and feel reeeaaallllyyy sick !!
i pulled the ligaments in my knee last night after my excercize dvd and am in agony feeling super sorry formyself
had a whole chicago town pizza and chocloate brownie n cream
i am determined to get back to eating healthy tomorrow i feel awful after not having greasy food for 2 weeks , even at the chinese i had chicken n mushroom/beef in blackbean with bolied rice :(

Yikes! Take it easy on both your leg and yourself.

Well my 1st WI should be tomorrow, but i'm quitting my group, its a long story, but theyve changed our group venue to a dirty,drab, smelly, fly infested rugby club, and theyve changed our consultant, who has removed any negative comments about the venue written by our group members on facebook!!

Anyway, im between groups for the next few weeks, so will weighed in at home weights count in the challenge?? Ive worked out the difference between group and home scales so i can remain constant and not 'cheat'

:0) xx

Back