Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Well only 1.5lbs on which im quite pleased about considering how much i had been up! I want to lose 2.5 next week to get back down to where i was before my hols. I WILL do it!

Well my 1st WI should be tomorrow, but i'm quitting my group, its a long story, but theyve changed our group venue to a dirty,drab, smelly, fly infested rugby club, and theyve changed our consultant, who has removed any negative comments about the venue written by our group members on facebook!!

Anyway, im between groups for the next few weeks, so will weighed in at home weights count in the challenge?? Ive worked out the difference between group and home scales so i can remain constant and not 'cheat'

:0) xx

a loss is a loss, doesnt matter if its weighed on group scales or your own, they all count

Well my 1st WI should be tomorrow, but i'm quitting my group, its a long story, but theyve changed our group venue to a dirty,drab, smelly, fly infested rugby club, and theyve changed our consultant, who has removed any negative comments about the venue written by our group members on facebook!!

Anyway, im between groups for the next few weeks, so will weighed in at home weights count in the challenge?? Ive worked out the difference between group and home scales so i can remain constant and not 'cheat'

:0) xx
Vitology - I'm a permanent at home weigher. So of course they count chica.
It's an awful long way to any group for me!! :8855:

I would also suggest that an email to SW HO might be what's required here. Sounds a bit "off" to me.

Well only 1.5lbs on which im quite pleased about considering how much i had been up! I want to lose 2.5 next week to get back down to where i was before my hols. I WILL do it!
Sounds like a lot of hard work towards the end of the week to get rid of the other 2.5 you thought you might have "acquired". So 2.5 next week - in a whole week - should be a doddle.

Well done chica. Keep it up.

Hannah - target changed on my list.

shoeahollic - take care of that knee. You need some hot packs on it and rest it if you can.

You other big losers - well done to you all. I'm really going to have to get my act together to lose these last few pounds! There's some seriously good losses going on around here!

Bring on the gain for nxt week my arm is really sore so I had a caan of fat coke nd some fruit nd nut chocolate in bed now wit a book arm propped up on a cushion nd feelin really sorry for myself :(

Bring on the gain for nxt week my arm is really sore so I had a caan of fat coke nd some fruit nd nut chocolate in bed now wit a book arm propped up on a cushion nd feelin really sorry for myself :(
Emma - that sounds really sore. Never had an implant as it always sounded painful enough to get the blasted things in let alone out.

Forgiven for the chockie for 1 night only! Hide it and get back on the waggon tomorrow.

Thanks pommette fingers crossed gonna dust off my dance mat this week too so hopefully will be ok x

fallen off the wagon tonight :( and feel reeeaaallllyyy sick !!
i pulled the ligaments in my knee last night after my excercize dvd and am in agony feeling super sorry formyself
had a whole chicago town pizza and chocloate brownie n cream
i am determined to get back to eating healthy tomorrow i feel awful after not having greasy food for 2 weeks , even at the chinese i had chicken n mushroom/beef in blackbean with bolied rice :(

take care with that injury hun ! you want those knees to be fighting fit for when you get those Louboutins ;)

feel better soon :bighug:
xx

Pommette said:
Vitology - I'm a permanent at home weigher. So of course they count chica.
It's an awful long way to any group for me!! :8855:

I would also suggest that an email to SW HO might be what's required here. Sounds a bit "off" to me.

Maybe you should set up an international sw class pomette!!!

Yeah, someone else said to write to head office, im going to get together with the other members that are moving class too as i think if we write en masse there will be more credibility to our complaint!!!

Good morning ladies! And how are we all today????

I'm reporting in today with a 2lb loss :0)

My tip for the week is GRAPEFRUIT!!! i have one a day either as a starter to my breakfast or just before i go to bed!!!!

Hi!

Im looking to join a team! My 2nd WI is today- I know this started 2 days ago but could I join?

Thanks

Ruth
x

Good morning ladies AND GENTLEMEN lol I feel a little outnumbered..... :p

Have a good day all, lots of slimming to be done :)

Well here we are again. It`s Wednesday and I`ve got WI tonight.

While I`ve been on plan food wise, exercise has been difficult.
Not had much time due to having to see mum in hospital.

Having visited yesterday, she`s much better mentally although still physically frail. Don`t know when she`ll be allowed home yet. She`s not really eating, even the staff say the food is not up to much. Having said that she`s a fussy so and so!

It took a while for her to shake off the anesthetic which is why she was talking rubbish.

Due to all that, my exercise has gone out the window. Hoping it`s not gonna cause too much damage!! :)

aesir22 said:
Good morning ladies AND GENTLEMEN lol I feel a little outnumbered..... :p

Have a good day all, lots of slimming to be done :)

*blush* feel awful now!!! Yes good morning ladies AND gentlemen!!!

In my defense ive not long woke up!! :0)

Hi funcurls!

Thanks!

Id like to lose 14lbs before Christmas please!

Really motivated but also struggling with working hours/finances to buy all of the right food!

Tried my best though!

Ruth
x

*blush* feel awful now!!! Yes good morning ladies AND gentlemen!!!

In my defense ive not long woke up!! :0)

Don't worry Vitology, I've been feeling guilty about this too, so much so that I've changed the wording of my introductory post!!:8855:X

Good morning ladies! And how are we all today????

I'm reporting in today with a 2lb loss :0)

My tip for the week is GRAPEFRUIT!!! i have one a day either as a starter to my breakfast or just before i go to bed!!!!

ooh i LOVE grapefruit but only when it's sprinkled with a mountain of sugar :whistle:

xx

p.s. good morning ladies AND gentlemen (also guilty lol)

Back