Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

I just made the arduous journey of 14 steps to teh upstairs bathroom and....... I've put half a pound on.

I am now in full on sulk mode. Booooo

SO, I *think* that now means I have to lose 10lbs in 9 weeks. Prefectly doable but only if I focus properly.

I've had 3 consecutive days of being 100% AND I'm not lying in a heap on teh floor suffering from starvation. SO I know perfectly well I can do it.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to all the other Wednesday Weighers

Zoe xx

Leis01 you're on the list!! Good luck on Wednesday!! XXX
HELLO.... 3LB OFF today for me:):):):) , so happy thats my first stone off in 4 weeks way hay..... Good luck to all on the challenge xxx

Nay fear Zoe - you're in good company in the "Gain a Half" gang (me . . . :8855:).
It could just be bloat. Did you eat lots of carbs yesterday? You could get rid of by tomorrow if you have a red day!

Good morning ladies! And how are we all today????

I'm reporting in today with a 2lb loss :0)

My tip for the week is GRAPEFRUIT!!! i have one a day either as a starter to my breakfast or just before i go to bed!!!!

Oooo I like grapefruit - i could certainly manage one a day!! I shall give this a whirl
WI later for me ..... eek! :eek:

I ate a grapefruit this morning too to try this method. Only Sunday weigh will tell if it works. Only problem is I obssessed with food at the moment and can't stop eating. Must add though it is all the right food

Weigh in for me tonight eek! Hope I've made up for my gain last week :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

No need to feel guilty :) I think this is a predominantly female food plan! Wish more men would come to group, I'm the only boy! Lol

first WI result of this 10 week challenge and I STS....

Here's to a super duper week, I have NO weekend plans (thank goodness) so hoping for a fab result next Tuesday :)

I ate a grapefruit this morning too to try this method. Only Sunday weigh will tell if it works. Only problem is I obssessed with food at the moment and can't stop eating. Must add though it is all the right food
Please enlighten me , what is the grapefruit method?????

Thanks everyone I have started afresh today with pleanty of pain killers thrown in :) I have had a kitkat and have some wotsits for later incase I feel the need to eat something naughty later

Hope everyone has a good week x x

No need to feel guilty :) I think this is a predominantly female food plan! Wish more men would come to group, I'm the only boy! Lol

Theres quite a few men at my group, although they all just weigh and go, but all have fab losses. Theres a guy who goes to the morning group who has recently popped the question to a fellow group member-just call my C Cilla!

Darlington is a bit too far to go to once a week! :eek:

There's 4 regulars (with me) at the group I got to, no make that 5, how could I forget A"£$! (One half of SW couple of the year). No name dropping here! :D

Hi everyone! Can I join please I'd love to lose another 7pounds for Xmas :) can't add myself as using phone at the mo! my next WI is on Friday so can I go from then?

Thanks, jen xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back